Scooby Let Me Down.

Stitch

10 hours ago, kingsislandfan1972 said:

I like that idea, I think they should get rid of the game aspect of the ride and go back being just a dark ride but not with cheap cutouts but with actual animatronics like the Phantom Theater had.

Admittedly, I have been in there only once since they removed Phantom Theater. Boo Blasters just didn't cut it for me.

On 11/6/2017 at 3:57 PM, BlondyRidesOn said:

It would be cool to see a Peanuts themed version of the Enchanted Voyage in that building. It would be cool to see an animatronic snail at the beginning greeting guests when the ride begins. Unless, of course, the rights to the snail belong to Hanna-Barbera.

"Have a huh-huh-huh-happy day!"

A giant Woodstock could greet me Cedar Fair needs a dark fun jazzy song for Snoopy Themed Dark Ride.. 

Still say now that King Island opened more throughout year, A superior dark ride no shooter up would be incredible. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MonteCristo said:

Does Hannah Barberra curently have any contracts with any US theme parks?  Are those characters being used anywhere right now?

"As of 2019, Warner Bros. uses the studio's brand to market properties and productions associated with the Hanna-Barbera library."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna-Barbera

"Today, Six Flags has dedicated itself to setting the standard for theme park entertainment... Our licensing agreement with DC Comics and Warner Bros. Consumer Products allows Six Flags the exclusive theme park rights to many of the world's greatest cartoon characters and super heroes..." 

https://investors.sixflags.com/investor-overview/company-history

• Like 1