Flat rides

timw725

I think they need to add a hand full or two of new flat rides.

I know we got WindSeeker, but that imo is not a true flat ride.

I'm thinking more like

1. A Mondial Top Scan

2.Sledgehammer

3. crazy jump

4.rotoshake

5.starship 4000

6.fly away by huss. I know the history

7.screamin swing

8. Top spin

This is just a few.

I know we had a top spin, but it was a giant huss top spin. maybe this time more like the one at KD

A sledgehammer i would like in Action Zone. If it stays Action Zone.

top scan would be cool some wheres near The Racers gates.

and if the ever add to x base a starship with a upgraded theme would work imo.

So what you do you think? what flats would you like to be seen added?

• Like 1

I was actually thinking about the possibility of KI adding some carnival-like flats yesterday when I was watching Shake, Rattle and Roll. I think most of the "crazy flat rides" (as I call them) would do well in Coney Mall but I think you might have to coax some people (like me) onto some of the crazier-looking ones. On that note, this might be up for consideration as it could pay tribute to the old Wheel of Fortune ride:

• Like 1

Wait a minute, how is WindSeeker not a "true" flat ride? Last I checked it had all the qualities that fit the definition of "flat ride."

IMO its a tower ride. It's a 300ft tower that goes in a circle. Drop Tower IMO is a tower ride.

ferris wheel I would love to see added where tower gardens is.

Kings Island definitely needs just one more flat ride - I would love a Screamin' Swing like Skyhawk at CP, maybe in place of The Crypt's building (is there enough room?). I would get rid of one haunt taking up a giant building for an awesome flat.

• Like 1

Kings Island definitely needs just one more flat ride - I would love a Screamin' Swing like Skyhawk at CP, maybe in place of The Crypt's building (is there enough room?). I would get rid of one haunt taking up a giant building for an awesome flat.

How dare you say that. Madame Fatale's is the best thing Haunt has (as of last season.)
  • Like 1

How dare you say that. Madame Fatale's is the best thing Haunt has (as of last season.)

My favorite flat ride that is open throughout the whole season is better than one Haunt that's open for a month.

• Like 2

Posting a picture does not answer the question. If anything, I'm more confused as that looks like a dark ride to me.

Anyway, I would bring back the Flying Eagles! And Tumble Bug. And Halley's Comet.

I would love to have the Eagles back, only if they was the ones we lost. Newer models just ain't the same.

• Like 2

I will probably be the lone lady here on this one, but I would love to see a Power Surge ride put in the park somewhere. If there was any possibility to have one on a larger scale for capacity's sake, I found this to be an enjoyable and fun ride as well as fun to watch too.

I think a top scan or screaming swing would be great. Could go well in X-Base.

I'd also love to see a new top spin added into teh Crypt's building. Just make it a more realiable standard one, possibly with just a longer arm but standard base. Keep teh existing building and retheme it to being a mine shaft to fit the surrounding area.

Starship 4000 is fun (I rode the one at Beech Bend a couple years ago), but doesn't add much and would get old fast. In my opinion Coney could use some more "classic" flats like some of the ones at Coney Island.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4