Flat rides

timw725

speaking of kennywood, it would be better if ki replaced Delirium with what black widow is at kennywood. black widow goes higher and lasts longer but then again Delirium spins more. flat rides i'd like ki to get would be a huss enterprise (I love those things but it seems like everyone is scrapping them), a sky swing like others here have said, the upside down spaceship canadas wonderland got rid of (was it scrapped or sold?), a more reliable top spin, and tilt a whirl (omg my absolute favorite flat ride ever).

put the enterprise and upside down ship on the land between racer and Flight of Fear, whoever here said to level the crypt building and put the sky swing there is a good idea, tilt a whirl near the dino entrance, and the top spin squeeze it in Action Zone or the space beside Diamondback and international theatre. sorry for the essay :)

• Like 3

A Houdini ride.

Definitely!

Would fit in the Crypt building and does not have a minimum height requirement.

I had to look up Houdini Ride, and now that I have, you have my full support on this venture- it would be like a Crypt without nightmarish maintenance issues.
  • Like 2

A Houdini ride.

Definitely!

Would fit in the Crypt building and does not have a minimum height requirement.

I had to look up Houdini Ride, and now that I have, you have my full support on this venture- it would be like a Crypt without nightmarish maintenance issues.

I experienced the one at Great Adventure, and it was really neat.

With the right story line, and a great theme, a Madhouse ride would work nicely as a replacement to the Crypt gondola.

http://www.vekoma.com/index.php/specialities-and-attractions/madhouse

• Like 1

is that the one at coney island in new York or a different one? not sarcasm, im serious, because if it is the one in coney island I know some of the cars are on rails and they rock really violently back and forth which is what the crypt was a couple years before it closed. it felt like it was an accident when it flipped twice. and to clarify im saying that riding the crypt from 2009-close felt like being in the car of a ferris wheel with a belligerent passenger dangerously rocking it. that's my opinion, im not giving hate, I loved the crypt more so as tomb raider but the ride cycle was terrible after 2008. and yes I know why it was toned down because the ride was tearing itself apart if anyone wanted to bring that up.

anyway back on topic, ki needs more flats, yes no?

ah well then that does look fun and would make a great addition to ki. I would say why would they put a giant wheel when there's the Eiffel Tower but so many parks have observation towers and ferris wheels together. Cedar Point being and example until the tower came down for gk.

anyway, going back to the s and s sky swing... another place it could go is between racer and Flight of Fear. its a nice plot of land and maybe some flats in that area will make x base an official section.