Banshee vs The Bat

SonofBaconator

Six flags could sue saying a invert named The Bat is to similar to batman: the ride.

SPCA could sue too, because the name "BAT" and any logo using a bat would attract real bats around the ride and they would end up eating dip n dots and die. Then all the dead bat carcasses would start to rot and get into the water supply killing millions of fish and other wildlife. Even people might start dying so everyone would sue....It would cause an apocalyptic catastrophe and lawsuits galore....so yeah naming it "BAT" would be really bad. Just to be safe they should just call it: "The ride that cannot be named because we could be sued for calling it something too similar too other things: The Ride"

• Like 2

I watched that news report again about the new roller coaster and discovered something most people probably looked over. They said" It may leave passengers supended below the track and will be the 4th of it's kind in the country. 4th of it's kind? That means a wing coaster, but below the track is an invert. I'm wondering will it be a wing coaster like Gatekeeper ever though Cedar Fair said no new are planned wing coasters?

• Like 1

I watched that news report again about the new roller coaster and discovered something most people probably looked over. They said" It may leave passengers supended below the track and will be the 4th of it's kind in the country. 4th of it's kind? That means a wing coaster, but below the track is an invert. I'm wondering will it be a wing coaster like Gatekeeper ever though Cedar Fair said no new are planned wing coasters?

where did you discover this information?

where did you discover this information?

start at about 1:25 secs.

Also it said outside the track. I thought they said below.

• Like 1

Six flags could sue saying a invert named The Bat is to similar to batman: the ride.

Didn't KI install and remove "The Bat" before Six placed a Batman Ride in? If that is correct, I don't see how they would have a case.

I picked Banshee, the comb and clues lead to that name way over The Bat!

Can we change our vote after 10:00 tonight and claim we were right all along? :P

I picked Banshee, but I'm probably completely wrong. The comb, the Celtic crosses, the "pew seating" for the VIP announcement tickets all point toward that. Plus, I really like the name Banshee.

Although, it's a possibility that KI PR has taken things to a whole new level. See, at GatorGirl's daycare last month, two brothers brought in a dead bat that they had found in their yard. The parents though it was okay to bring in because they had frozen it. The kids in her class touched its fur and wings, which the teacher thought was fine too. Well, parents didn't think it was fine and contacted the Board of Health. The Board of Health then called the director of the facility to discuss the situation. Letters were sent home to parents about the incident, and reassured parents that there should be no health risk.

So that leads me to believe KI Project 2014 will be The Bat.

Disclaimer: The story about The Bat at GatorGirl's daycare is true, but in no way do I actually believe that it's a brilliant marketing strategy to throw off one single KICer. Come on, people! :lol:

• Like 3

They could, but that would be the dumbest lawsuit ever filed

Have you read the one about the guy who sued (Paramount's) Kings Island because they didn't warn him that lightning could strike in the parking lot?

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9389-lightening-strike-law-suit/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...