Next to go?

canobie#1

Flight Deck isn't going anywhere for quite a while. I can assure you. It's an underappreciated ride that's fun, smooth, reliable, gets decent capacity, and has a good "in-between" thrill factor that anyone can enjoy.

I expect a major spike in its ridership next year when Banshee opens. For many people, they'll be discovering it's even back there for the first time!

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

I would not to not see anything go in the near future but I would say that AE would be the most preferable. It's getting up there in years, and is not that popular. Kids seem to like it but I've heard a lot about it being to rough for them. In addition, it's manufactured by Arrow and the only way to get parts is from other Mine Train models. According to rcdb.com, There are only 16 of that model still operating in the world.

BLSC. It is not that it is a bad ride. It's low capacity. I think KK would be a great place to move it to.

I would also consider Vortex. It beats me up. I used to love Vortex the first several years it was open. I wish they could tear it down and rebuild it in hopes it would smooth the ride. (And do something to prevent the sinking would help, too. Hahaha)

Firehawk would be the next one I would move. I love it, but hate the wait. I also don't like being forced to get lockers. I do love the fact it's different than other coasters in the park.

However, I don't truly see why a ride would have to go at this point. If they get rid of anything it would just increase additional lines for other rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stand Tom Cruise, so I'd say Hot Shots, but...I do have to say that TC was just another actor until Top Gun, then he became a major player.

Now, chopping block...get rid of that stinking action theatre! If I heard right, this was the last year for Urgent Scare, and it really isn't utilized except for a few people per day who pay to see that dino flick, (poor fools!). It will make space for future expansion if nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...