Least Thrilling Coaster at KI

gforce1994

Probably Invertigo. I say that because while I'm not a big fan of Adventure Express or flight deck, they are still fun enough to ride if I don't have to wait long. Invertigo is never fun, because as soon as it changes direction. I start feeling nauseous. I always get off that ride feeling sick. Unless I'm trying to ride every coaster there I disregard it nowadays

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Most opinions are just that, an opinion. I like ALL coasters. Some more than others. I live, breathe (survive) roller coasters.

Some people have commented they dislike a coaster, due to roughness. It does make a ride experience different, ie I have a few friends who think The Voyage at Holiday World is overrated (NOT ME IN A MILLION YEARS) It is a rougher coaster, but it doesn't make it a bad coaster.

Coasters that I like, that have been known to be a rough ride.

1. Meanstreak

2. SOB (RIP)

3. The Legend

I just love the whole experience of a coaster, whatever that might be.

Most opinions are just that, an opinion. I like ALL coasters. Some more than others. I live, breathe (survive) roller coasters.

Some people have commented they dislike a coaster, due to roughness. It does make a ride experience different, ie I have a few friends who think The Voyage at Holiday World is overrated (NOT ME IN A MILLION YEARS) It is a rougher coaster, but it doesn't make it a bad coaster.

Coasters that I like, that have been known to be a rough ride.

1. Meanstreak

2. SOB (RIP)

3. The Legend

I just love the whole experience of a coaster, whatever that might be.

I've never gotten a rough ride on Legend. But then again I never go to Holiday World when it's not the month of May or October.