Flight Deck to become the Bat?

canobie#1

I guess I could always contact the park and ask them if they want to borrow this piece for reference or prototyping and see if I conjure any interest ;) Then we will get our answer!!!

batheadcopy.jpg

Only kidding...

If they do opt for this theme, I see a more stealthy design and likely no heads attached to the front of each train. I guess we can only fantasize at this point.

• Like 7

If we can't see it on the webcam...I'm sure some of you will occasionally drive by KI and you can see the lift hill from the road and a bit of track. Problem solved :D

and also to move it they have to go all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower, outside the cage... Seems like too much to do with all the people here, some like me seeing it almost every day

If we can't see it on the webcam...I'm sure some of you will occasionally drive by KI and you can see the lift hill from the road and a bit of track. Problem solved :D

Or better yet, do our holiday meetup at Great Wolf Lodge so that we can see it from there. :)

• Like 2

Jet theming as in...? Is the flight deck tape removed from the brake run? Have the logos been removed from the trains?

I can Confirm that there was No Flight deck Decals on any car of the 2 trains that were running on Sunday. Also, Yes indeed, the landing strip tape has been removed on the brake run..

I have said it before, the logos have not been on the front of the train on Flight Deck for a few years. Guests were picking them off while riding in the front car, so they just removed them entirely! As far as the flight deck tape, it is no longer there but you can still tell where it was, I'm assuming it just wore away, similar to the paint on the ground back by Firehawk and Flight of Fear, when it was made to look like a runway!

And if Don sees this and moves the camera tomorrow to remove Flight Deck from the frame, I will 1) blame you and 2) guess that its actually going to happen.

(Now watch him move it tomorrow for no other reason than to mess with me....)

So much for that... :P

I thought that we wouldn't get any word on this until spring. Once again, Don does the unexpected.

• 2 months later...