Kings Island Announces The World's Longest Inverted Coaster for 2014!

That is superstition though. If a coincidence happens and they connect it to the ride name, placing blame on the legend.. I'm sorry, but to me, that is undoubtedly a superstition.

'Less someone can make me believe otherwise, of course.

--

No, no one will avoid the ride because of the name, but blaming it in proof of legend is all the same.

I rhyme, sometimes.

I asked this question on another thread and nobody answered me yet. Does anyone know if Banshee T-Shirts will be sold online in the future? I didn't have enough money with me this past weekend to buy a Banshee T-Shirt. :(

i have already forward the information on to the KI markerting dept. and hopefully during the Haunt hopeful to see Banshee Merc. hitting the marketplace site soon.

• Like 2

How much time elapsed between the announcement of CP's Banshee and the announcement that the name had been changed to Mantis?

Four days. So we've made it longer than them XD

But to quote Shakespeare, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet."

And if the dame did get changed, then congratulations, everyone who bought a shirt now has a collector's item lol

• Like 3

Im surprised b&m will build a coaster with a name like Banshee.... "Appears before death" the second b&m death to be at Kings Island.. looks like Son of Beast will get the last laugh.

This name is most appropriate, works perfect with the teaser video! The death was SOB, not the B&M!

Not sure what you mean by "second b&m death"?

• Like 3

The only negative thing about the name that I keep hearing is everyone bringing up the past and talking about Mantis. I haven't heard any legit complaints about the name other then that. I think the name will stay!

Have you checked KI's Facebook comments lately? Some seem pretty P.O.ed about the name Choice..

Im surprised b&m will build a coaster with a name like Banshee.... "Appears before death" the second b&m death to be at Kings Island.. looks like Son of Beast will get the last laugh.

This name is most appropriate, works perfect with the teaser video! The death was SOB, not the B&M!

the death on dominator, train pulled into station with unconscious person, rushed to hospital and they ended up dying from a ruptured brain aneurysm ( brain bleed ) its hush hush tho its a b&m coaster... Unlike the 2009 Son of Beast incident that was all over the media. About a lady that 2 and a half weeks later ends up with a brain bleed and claims it was Son of Beast.. And cedar unfair ends up shutting down Son of Beast and eventually demolishing it even tho it was operating normally...

the death on dominator, train pulled into station with unconscious person, rushed to hospital and they ended up dying from a ruptured brain aneurysm ( brain bleed ) its hush hush tho its a b&m coaster... Unlike the 2009 Son of Beast incident that was all over the media. About a lady that 2 and a half weeks later ends up with a brain bleed and claims it was Son of Beast.. And cedar unfair ends up shutting down Son of Beast and eventually demolishing it even tho it was operating normally...
Was this death on Dominator induced by the ride or did the man in question have a preexisting condition?