Kings Island Announces The World's Longest Inverted Coaster for 2014!

"the second b&m death to be at Kings Island" meaning the second death for b&m will be located at Kings Island. I was just at kings dominion last week, im back at Cedar Point today.

Wait so you can see into the future?

Witchcraft, burn it, burn it with fire.

Don't have to look into the future, it would just explain why there is now a Banshee at Kings Island.
  • Like 1

"the second b&m death to be at Kings Island" meaning the second death for b&m will be located at Kings Island. I was just at kings dominion last week, im back at Cedar Point today.

Don't have to look into the future, it would just explain why there is now a Banshee at Kings Island.

Is everyone else just as confused with what seems to be Tr0y's logic as I am, or is it just me?

Did you watch the video interview about Banshee in the construction thread that I had with Don? He stated that there would have been a major coaster coming to KI in 2014 regardless of SOB's fate.

• Like 2

Is everyone else just as confused with what seems to be Tr0y's logic as I am, or is it just me?

Did you watch the video interview about Banshee in the construction thread that I had with Don? He stated that there would have been a major coaster coming to KI in 2014 regardless of SOB's fate.

Wait Logic, that made me Crack up.

• Like 3

About the Raging Bull death, from Wikipedia (not the best source, but it's all I could find ATM):

On May 3, 2003, an 11-year-old girl from Gary, Indiana collapsed after riding the Raging Bull coaster. She died after being taken to the hospital. While initial reports said that she died from choking on taffy she had been eating while on the ride, the coroner's report later stated that she died due to an "enlarged" heart condition, and had been seeing a cardiologist for treatment.

Sounds like something that wasn't a problem with the ride or anything though- any thrilling roller coaster, be it a B&M or anything else- could do this. (Moral of story: Do NOT ride roller coasters of any manufacturer if you know you have any sort of heart condition!)

PS: Sorry about the blue link text stuff. It appeared as I directly copied that part of this post from wikipedia.

^^: WHAT!?!? Raging Bull @ Six Flags Great America is a B&M!

http://rcdb.com/535.htm

I hope this ride will use fog machines, some lighting effects, and have some more creepy music playing throughout Queue. I also hope that their shall be tombstones to the left and right of queue and throughout the ride! I like the rendering of the station KI has on their website too!

I hope to see this level of theming (or more) on most new attractions CF adds! New dark ride for KI in foreseeable future ( announced in 2016 or 2017)? :)

• Like 1

Wait Logic, that made me Crack up.
and it seems as if everyone forgot what a Banshee is. a Banshee appears before death, the coaster itself is a b&m so therefor the next death for b&m will be on Banshee. Son of Beast fate was decided back in 2009 after the incident it went SBNO it was the state inspected it and deemed operating normally that day so why close it? Nothing personal against Don but i don't believe everything he says. he's the PR manager, he's going to tell you what they want you to hear.
  • Like 1

I have lost all faith in humanity.

Banshee is a name and only a name. Troy, it's time you start treating it as such.

really? what explains all the criticism when the name was first to be used for what is now mantis? If we renamed meanstreak to spine buster do you think that more people will like it? If somebody dies on this coaster regardless if it was the rides fault or not there will be outcry because of the name.