Banshee Queue Music

CoastersRZ

I think this song is pretty creepy. I fully expect it to play throughout the park throughout Halloween Haunt.

Andrew Gold was the son of Marnie Nixon, who was the ghost singer for many non-singing movie movie stars ( Deborah Kerr in The King and I, Natalie Wood in West Side Story and, most famously, Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.) She was also Sister Sophia in The Sound of Music-just thought that was an interesting tidbit.

• Like 2

I think instrumental tracks would be great. Maybe some with some choir voices singing in epic Latin chants. It would be cool if it was original music and not just a selection of pop/rock songs that are already well known. I think originality would add a nice element to Banshee.

I agree completely. I'm hoping that once you get in line for Banshee, then mentally you completely leave the park. Sort of like Tomb Raider used to be once you entered the building. I LOVED that music (before going to the Crypt, of course)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Music played during the announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnv5F-etIHc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

These should be in the queue, really fit the ride. Also included was some pop songs of course, but themed music involved a few other ok orchestrations such as one from the new man of steel, another es posthumous track, and two other tracks I couldn't identify

I really like the 2nd track "Unstoppable", and I really like the idea of the teaser music being played, possibly while waiting in the station, sorta like what Millennium Force does, only screemier.

• Like 2