What would you hate to see go at Kings Island

Vortex lover

I'd be sad to see anything leave! Least of all though: Tower Gardens, Back Lot Stunt Coaster, Firehawk.

Tower Gardens, we all know why..

Back Lot Stunt Coaster, although I do think this ride is fun! It does take up a substantial amount of space and has very low capacity (especially with Fast Lane[there weren't many seats to begin with])

Firehawk, again, great ride, but ridership is very slow and the way the park handles loose items for this coaster, I often will just not ride. It's blocking where we could expand out anyways.

--

Though most everything else, I'd strongly dislike seeing go away, I'd especially hate the following rides leaving: Vortex - It is my favorite coaster in the park, and if it left that means such a crazy ride, and many inversions in the park would go away.

Flight Deck - It's a fun little ride that isn't really in the way of anything from it being on the edge and it's unique; keep it.

Adventure Express - This ride is very fun, and a great family ride! It gets a bad rap from many but I think most complaints conflict or are senseless. "It's stupid and boring"... and yet.. "It's too rough" (I call that a fun ride.. and it's not painful for me, man up!)
"The ending is stupid".. be that as it may, would you rather take out the theming and/ or have a station towards the floor where you get off and walk up the hill?? Secondly, you know the end of the ride is a lift hill after your first ride and you shouldn't be disappointed with what you expect anymore.

--

That's my spiel!

• Like 3

I'd be sad to see anything leave! Least of all though: Tower Gardens, Back Lot Stunt Coaster, Firehawk.

Tower Gardens, we all know why..

Back Lot Stunt Coaster, although I do think this ride is fun! It does take up a substantial amount of space and has very low capacity (especially with Fast Lane[there weren't many seats to begin with])

Firehawk, again, great ride, but ridership is very slow and the way the park handles loose items for this coaster, I often will just not ride. It's blocking where we could expand out anyways.

--

Though most everything else, I'd strongly dislike seeing go away, I'd especially hate the following rides leaving: Vortex - It is my favorite coaster in the park, and if it left that means such a crazy ride, and many inversions in the park would go away.

Flight Deck - It's a fun little ride that isn't really in the way of anything from it being on the edge and it's unique; keep it.

Adventure Express - This ride is very fun, and a great family ride! It gets a bad rap from many but I think most complaints conflict or are senseless. "It's stupid and boring"... and yet.. "It's too rough" (I call that a fun ride.. and it's not painful for me, man up!)

"The ending is stupid".. be that as it may, would you rather take out the theming and/ or have a station towards the floor where you get off and walk up the hill?? Secondly, you know the end of the ride is a lift hill after your first ride and you shouldn't be disappointed with what you expect anymore.

--

That's my spiel!

Adventure Express is themed very well just like I said I want them to keep all the arrows in the park

• Like 4

The one thing that is already gone but i would love for them to bring back is The Beast watermill. That was such an aesthetically pleasing part of the ride. It added so much to look at while waiting in line and exiting the ride. It also fit perfectly to the Rivertown theme.

• Like 1

During the last conference call, Mr. Ouimet noted in passing that season pass attendance is now 40 percent of attendance.

That's one thing Cedar Fair learned from Paramount Parks. The first year under Cedar Fair, they greatly de-emphasized season pass sales. Kinzel even called what he called seasons pass holders "freeloaders."

Attendance suffered, revenue suffered, profits suffered. They quickly dropped Mr. Kinzel's mantra of pricing integrity and brought back the pass perks Dick Kinzel had so cavalierly dismissed (just as he dismissed food quality and pricing--"People gotta eat." They are still trying to regain the food sales lost to the parking lot and surrounding restaurants.

• Like 10

Restating everyone else here, but for me, I would be very upset at the loss of any of the Arrows. The only coaster that I wouldn't really miss if it were removed are Firehawk and Backlot. As flats go, I wouldn't mind losing Congo Falls too badly. I prefer Race for Your Life Charlie Brown anyway. All that said, losing either would be a tragedy all the same. The loss of any ride means the loss of somebody's favorite ride.

The only thing that would make me shred my Gold Pass and never return would be the loss of The Beast. Good thing that won't happen for the foreseeable future, if ever.

• Like 5