Biggest Announcement in Dollywood History

The Biggest announcement in Dollywood history will take place on 8-21-13......

Ready?.....

Live Stream of the announcement will take place here.... http://new.livestream.com/accounts/3922501/DestinationDollywood

Website for "Dollywood 2014".......http://www.dollywood.com/LPg/announcement.aspx?icid=big-ann-portal-hero-1

2u7aeyd.png

"It'll be a BLAST"......

• Like 7

I'm sad that I went to Dollywood before they started building real coasters. I don't have a single memory of the place.

I did happen to ride Storm Runner on my only ever trip to Hershey Park.

I remember riding Storm Runner all day in the front...and when I tried to ride in the back it would lower as far and they kicked me off.....I hate those restraints.

I'm sad that I went to Dollywood before they started building real coasters. I don't have a single memory of the place.

I did happen to ride Storm Runner on my only ever trip to Hershey Park.

I remember riding Storm Runner all day in the front...and when I tried to ride in the back it would lower as far and they kicked me off.....I hate those restraints.

At least the restraints don't come up a click.

Somehow my post ended up the worst_^

• Like 2

Well would you look at that. Right in the middle of my first day of school. At least I'll have something to look forward to that day.

I've heard a rumor that the reason it's the biggest is because they will finally announce that resort hotel that has spent years on the rumor mill.

Yea Gatlinburg/Pigon Forge dont have enough Hotel/Resorts lol. That and Flap Jacks lol

• Like 4

2014 going be a big year. Kentucky Kingdom, Banshee, Cedar Point, and Dollywood...im going be broke next year. :-)

Lol I'm getting hyped for stuff next year and I won't even be stateside I'll be over in the pacific by this time on a 20 mile island xD

We'll keep the park safe for you, while you keep the country safe for us.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!

American_Flag6.jpg

• Like 10

Big difference between silicone and silicon.

2014 going be a big year. Kentucky Kingdom, Banshee, Cedar Point, and Dollywood...im going be broke next year. :-)

Lol I'm getting hyped for stuff next year and I won't even be stateside I'll be over in the pacific by this time on a 20 mile island xD

We'll keep the park safe for you, while you keep the country safe for us.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!

I second that!

• Like 8