Biggest Announcement in Dollywood History

I will, I'm just going to Guam for 2/4 years :P

Should only have to worry about: Jellyfish, snakes, natural predators, pacific disease, Korea (the crazy one), undertow...man that is alot to worry about :P

Thanks again btw, I know I do, not sure if other servicemembers still get it, but I still always get goosebumps when people thank me for serving and stuff, so thanks again

You stay classy San Diego

• Like 16

I will, I'm just going to Guam for 2/4 years :P

Should only have to worry about: Jellyfish, snakes, natural predators, pacific disease, Korea (the crazy one), undertow...man that is alot to worry about :P

Thanks again btw, I know I do, not sure if other servicemembers still get it, but I still always get goosebumps when people thank me for serving

and stuff, so thanks again

You stay classy San Diego

Thanks for Serving our country! :)

• Like 11

2014 going be a big year. Kentucky Kingdom, Banshee, Cedar Point, and Dollywood...im going be broke next year. :-)

Lol I'm getting hyped for stuff next year and I won't even be stateside I'll be over in the pacific by this time on a 20 mile island xD

That's better than a Three Mile Island! Not sure if it's as good as Thousand Island though...

-Gator, hoping no one has a meltdown about how I'm a dressing the topic.

• Like 10

Well would you look at that. Right in the middle of my first day of school. At least I'll have something to look forward to that day.

Same. I know what I'll be doing during lunch...

I'm so glad I can use a cell phone (limitedly) at my school. How else could I get through my day when there's an amusement park announcement going on? ;)

• Like 1

My guess is a Mack Manta like coaster or perhaps the suspended powered coaster that they have yet to open one of. Since Dollywood likes to be unique I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter. But the biggest part of the announcement should be the resort and look what I found.

Dollywood's DreamMore Resort... That's a name trademarked recently. Not sure if the link will work but here it is. http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4805:gun4k.7.1

edit to add that going to

www.dreammoreresort.com takes you to an error on Dollywoods website. While going to

www.dreammore.com takes you to a blog.

I'll be honest...that is a little dissapointing to me too. I think that they already have PLENTY of family rides in that park, with a children's area that rivals Kings Island in terms of rides.

Blazing Fury is already a coaster that children can ride, and from the looks of things...will be as much fun as this.

Oh well, I don't have to find my way there every year I guess.