Do you think PKI should bring back King Cobra?

T wouldn't mind having King Cobra back in PKI whether it was the original or a more advanced King Cobra, meaning like more comfortable stand up trains, more advanced inversions etc.... I really enjoyed the unique helix on the ride, it was really cool. What do you think?

I hope we get a new stand up, but hopefully nothing like King cobra. More like something taller, faster, and more thrilling, with better inversions and a longer track. I do hope they bring back the bunny hills though. I'm positive that KI will get another stand up. Will it take 10 years like it did with The Bat and Top Gun...who knows!

I am personally getting sick of all of the KC topics lately, I mean the ride was fun but with TOGO gone and no parts for it why would PKI waste money on it. I am probably the number one fan of KC and I even realize that it's gone just deal with it. ph34r.gif

Sorry King Cobra fans, but don't hold your breath. I liked KC too, but can't see PKI bringing it back.

Hey.....I know how you feel. I am still sad about the loss of PT and wish that the park would bring it back. But I am a pragmatic person.

If it helps, listen to the Hank Williams Senior song "There's a tear in my beer". It's chorus is "There's a tear in my beer cause I'm crying for you DEAR. You are on my lonely mind."

Replace the word "DEAR" with "KING COBRA". Now pour yourself a ice cold frosty beer and sing "There's a tear in my beer cause I'm crying for you KING COBRA. You are on my lonely mind."

ItalianChef - A Country Boy Through and Through

biggrin.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by italianchef

Yeah, the big snake is one of the other rides that got the axe. It had its positives and its negatives, but one good thing about it was that it could run at least two cars at once I think. It was also a short ride, some see that as a positvie, some as a negative. It's the only stand-up ride I've ever been on, still, and I'll miss it.

I'd like to see come back, but as a bigger and better coaster, perhaps even with some theming and an encounter with a giant snake in a tunnel or something. Anyways, I do hope we will get a stand up sometime soon.

I'd like to see come back, but as a bigger and better coaster, perhaps even with some theming and an encounter with a giant snake in a tunnel or something. Anyways, I do hope we will get a stand up sometime soon.

Why build on to it when you can just build a better coaster. Sorry, but making an original coaster bigger and longer won't work. KC was a good ride but I think it is a bit outdated.