How is your cell phone coverage at KI?

BoddaH1994

I have Sprint and usually it's in and out depending on where your at. Surprisingly I have terrible coverage on the Eiffel Tower, but really good coverage back in DA. I really hate Sprint but I'm still on my family's bill so it's going to be a while until I can change.

I got Sprint because of a nice disocunt I get but I dont get 4G anywhere in the Cincinnati area.

Cincinnati is not in Sprint's rollout list for LTE, but that's just how their PR works for some reason. They'll announce that 'these cities' (usually about a dozen) have just completed the update, and 'these cities' (half dozen or so) will be completed in the next few months. For the first time, I picked up LTE in Sharonville and then again I'm Ft Wright, KY. It may be a little late, but it's coming...
  • Like 3

iPhone 5 on Straight Talk here. Uses Verizon's 3G network. Fantastic coverage at the park--anything Internet-related loads really quickly.

Oddly enough, it's exactly the opposite at Cedar Point. Terrible coverage no matter where I am in the park, and I can hardly do anything at all. I can rarely ever even make a call until I leave Sandusky. And that is no change from when I was on Verizon earlier this year. Makes it nigh impossible to participate in the tweetups up there.

I had my cell phone with me in the park on Saturday for the first time in a long time. I'm with Cricket and I was happy to see that I had great coverage, even inside Boo Blasters. Although the reception did drop a bit inside the building, it still wasn't too bad.

I got Sprint because of a nice disocunt I get but I dont get 4G anywhere in the Cincinnati area.

Cincinnati is not in Sprint's rollout list for LTE, but that's just how their PR works for some reason. They'll announce that 'these cities' (usually about a dozen) have just completed the update, and 'these cities' (half dozen or so) will be completed in the next few months. For the first time, I picked up LTE in Sharonville and then again I'm Ft Wright, KY. It may be a little late, but it's coming...

It's also available in the North College Hill area and in part of Mt. Healthy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

Personally, I have a Galaxy Note II on the Sprint Network. Only twice have I had bad cell service at the park. Once opening day, but the park was extremely crowded, and the second time after several close-by storms had the rides closed for roughly 2 hours one afternoon. I feel like the deal with the storms was that either there was enough electricity in the air to mess with service strength, or there were that many people checking weather reports/maps that they were bogging down the network.