Predicting Crowds This Saturday 8/17

RailRider

I am sure everyone is looking for an update on our Saturday Expedition. Success! Familia RailRider made it to the park for the start of ERT, got Little Miss RailRiders 48' wrist band and hit the rides. Back to back rides on The Beast, Back to back rides on Stunt Track, Adventure Express, Flight Deck, and Racer all by 11:00. She was not ready for Vortex, said once she grows a little bigger, I think the inversions were a little intimidating to her. After all of our ridding we sampled a Banshee Twist (While eye catching the added food dye was not my friend), walked through Dinosaurs Alive, ate lunch at the Reds HoF Grill, played some midway games and hit all the shops on I-Street. We left the park around 4:30 and had a great relaxing day and never once dealt with any of the crowds nor did we need to spend the insane amount of money for Fast Lane.

Great day at the park had by all and Little Miss RailRider took on some new big coasters and loved every minute of it.

• Like 6

Glad to hear you had a great time. We drove by the park on our way to Costco around 11:00 or 11:30 saturday morning and the parking lot looked packed. I was thinking about this thread and hoping you got there for ERT and to get most of her first rides in by the time the crowds starting funneling in, glad to see it worked. Now you just have to get back there some night before the park closes to get her a night ride on The Beast and her season will be complete :)

• Like 1