How are the line at Cedar Point this year? Is fast pass worth it?

I'm going for either 1 day with fast pass plus which includes Top Thrill Dragster and Gatekeeper. The other option is 2 days without the fast passes or 2 days and getting the pass 1 day. My gf wants to get them both days which seems overkill to me. We're going Monday and or Tuesday.

How are the lines on Mantis (walk on?), Maverick, Top Thrill Dragster, and Gatekeeper? Those are the coasters I'm most interested in.

If this would make a difference I've been once before for a 2 day weekend trip in June of the year Top Thrill Dragster came out and road it once or twice. It was like the week or day before it shut down after an accident. I haven't been since.

1. Depends on what day you're going

2. Depends on what events are on the day your going

3. Depends on what the weather is on whatever day you're going

4. You can guess and slightly predict, that's about it, I can't tell you what the crowds will be any given day

5. The only way I can tell you how crowds will be on any given day will be if I'm there that day.

6. I refer you to the following

http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/22760.aspx

http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/22761.aspx

• Like 2

I went on Wednesday the week before Labor Day last year. That's the last week before Michigan schools go into session, and the weather was great, so the park ended up being rather crowded.

Unless the park is truly dead, Maverick and Millennium Force will still have a decently long wait.

• Like 1

Monday the park was packed and we got the Fast Pass Plus which I don't regret. I think we coulda skipped the second day as a result honestly. Tuesday the park was still busy but not as packed as Monday. The Fass Pass Plus would have been a waste since the line was halfway up the final ramp for Top Thrill Dragster past the point where FPP and normal riders merge. Also Gatekeeper was a 6 minute wait till the merge point. So I'm glad we didn't get it on day 2.

• Like 1