Did anyone see the new Billborads on the highway?

Scooby_Doo

Ok i was on my home from work on I-75 I seen a new PKI billboard ad it was of Spongebob 3D then i got on US 35 and there was a other one of Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle...i will say this much PKI knows how to put ads! the coolest one is scooby the billborad sign has a HUGE Castle on it with scooby on the side....the Spongebob one has him say go to pki and check out his new 3D ride...i wanted to let you all know...look for em!

PS i havent seen any of Delirium sounds like PKI is looking toward to Scooby and Spongebob this year guys! cool.gif

I haven't seen any billboards but I saw a commercial especially for Scooby... It had cartoon footage of Scooby acting like he was scared to go onto SDATHC. I was a little upset though b/c it had video of the ride and showed the wrong cars, it had the ones that actually looked like mini-mystery machines, not the old PT cars.

I would like to point out that most parks use "false Advertising", especially chain parks. IF you ever see a Six Flags commercial, there commercials show coasters from different parks all the time. Its really no big deal.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah i seen that one 2...i like it...but that is kinda False advertising..cuz they dont show the old PT cars..they show new ones.....But hey i like it!

I doubt people think when they get on the ride "Hey, these aren't the right cars!" If you could save some money, and add something in with the same effect for a cheaper price, wouldn't you? Did you also notice that the lasers in the commercial actually shoot out a red beam?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw 2 different dilerium bilboards. 1 was a guy supposedly painting the billboared, and it had the little hurrican thing and the word dilerium, and the painters ladder was slanted. The ladder stuck out about 5 feet. It made it look like there were strong winds or something.

The other one had a sign that said, dilerium. You wont know which way is up, and had a picture of the view when you are on the ride.

The SpongeBob ones do say PKI on them, they are just on the bottom and not very easy to read at 60mph on the highway with out causing a wreck.

There was a Delirium billboard in Oakley near my apartment (they just took it down this week). It just showed a guys legs in the corner (obviously photoshoped from a Face/Off picture) and the sky. It said "Be to prepare disoriented". No matter what, everyday when I say it I could never say it likes it is on the billboard. I always said it in the right order "Prepare to be disoriented", my brain just fixes it. Maybe I'm really dislexic or something. Maybe just crazy...

Yeah I saw picture at La Rosa's when I went to eat there with my parents last month. I have to say the photographer did a great job of taking that photo of the ride! biggrin.gif I still need to get on that crazy looking thing!!!!!! biggrin.gifcool.gif

Edited by hausty1983