2015 talk

shrillcaptinspike

The 2015 coaster could be the dark ride, Matt Ouimet was talking about, it won't be a very expensive coaster I'd day 6-7 million possibly using the old crypt building i could see a small coaster fit. It could end up being the coaster Matt ouimet was talking about the whole family can enjoy... Maybe this will be the ride that gets Disney like theming.

Cedar Fair doesn't have $100 million to blow on one park in a single season.
24 million for 2014 plus 6-7 million for 2015 equals 100 million.. Dang operating cost this 2015 attraction must be a intamin.

He's referring to the Expedition Everest that cost $100 million to build.

There is so much that I would accept; it would be mean to make you read through it all. Most of it isn't even anything new, just upgrading what we already have. Like for instance, the number one item on my wish list. And Don, if you're reading please take note:

REPAINT THE RACER!

Back to this if it isn't too much, please:

KI-twin%20racer.jpg

• Like 15

A tilt-a-whirl would be nice, especially since the one at Coney is so... I don't really know how to word this. It's like not maintained that well and I feel if they took better care of it, the ride would be more enjoyable.

I think for 2015 either a really nice dark ride in place of Boo Blasters or another location, maybe where the crypt is.

But another nice thing to do is just go through and do general and much needed refurbishment's such as repainting some of the rides that desperately need it, and cleaning off those god awful transfer track roves roofs on The Beast and Diamondback.

• Like 1