2015 talk

shrillcaptinspike

The park is getting a 500 foot, triple inversion, 90 mph wooden roller coaster in 2015 that will go under the fountain in a glass tunnel. It's station will be the old SOB station and it will interact with Banshee, Flight Deck, and Adventure Express before travelling over the midway to the fountain. It will then feature a flyover over the main entrance before heading back toward the station. It will be built by Intamin and the track and wooden supports will be green. It will be the longest wooden coaster in the world, claiming The Beast's spot so that way the park can say they have the two longest wooden coasters in the world. Construction will start for this new ride before Banshee is completed.

This is 100% true information. Everything I just told you is a complete fact, since I heard it from the Dippin' Dots guy.

Ok, then.

• Like 3

The park is getting a 500 foot, triple inversion, 90 mph wooden roller coaster in 2015 that will go under the fountain in a glass tunnel. It's station will be the old SOB station and it will interact with Banshee, Flight Deck, and Adventure Express before travelling over the midway to the fountain. It will then feature a flyover over the main entrance before heading back toward the station. It will be built by Intamin and the track and wooden supports will be green. It will be the longest wooden coaster in the world, claiming The Beast's spot so that way the park can say they have the two longest wooden coasters in the world. Construction will start for this new ride before Banshee is completed.

This is 100% true information. Everything I just told you is a complete fact, since I heard it from the Dippin' Dots guy.

Ok, then.

The Dippin' Dots guy told me that we were going to get the worlds first rocketship ride that goes to the moon and back in a staggering 5.678654 seconds. I can never deny what he tells me, he had all the inside info.

• Like 3

Ok, then.

The Dippin' Dots guy told me that we were going to get the worlds first rocketship ride that goes to the moon and back in a staggering 5.678654 seconds. I can never deny what he tells me, he had all the inside info.
Always trust the Dippin' Dots guy! :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ok, then.

He's my reliable source for all things Cedar Fair.

• Like 3

I would turn Action Zone into a fantasy type theme such as fairies, elves, pixies, mermaids, ghosts, etc. it would be similar to what the Paramount Park in Spain has with their "Woodland Fantasy" or whatever it's called to match the Banshee theme.

Mermaids! YES!!!! I can supply the costumes!

• Like 4

Ok, then.

He's my reliable source for all things Cedar Fair.

The dippin' dots Dippin' Dots guy texted me that Diamondback just fell over and that their going to add another 100 feet to it when they put it back up. It will be taller than Millennium Force.

• Like 3

Dippin' Dots went bankrupt?

I've never tried it myself, I feared it would taste like styrofoam. I wonder what they are going to replace it with in parks? How will we know where to go to get our information?

Taste wise...you not missing much, imo. I found it tasteless.

• Like 1

Reflecting back on the decoding thread where the two coaster rumor came from originally, I'm wondering if the original rumor spreader actually knew what they were talking about. We are getting Banshee and The Bat this year. It's kinda cheating the numbers, but also somewhat accurate.

For 2015...I predict a revamping of Octoberfest with a Gemini Midway type makeover with a couple of new rides. Pehaps a Giant Wheel and a reboot of the Bayern Curve on one side of the pond and a Tilt-A-Wirl by the Bier Garten on the other side. Plus, also perhaps atmosphere lighting with may pole flags, or banners.

• Like 3

For 2015...I predict a revamping of Octoberfest with a Gemini Midway type makeover with a couple of new rides. Pehaps a Giant Wheel and a reboot of the Bayern Curve on one side of the pond and a Tilt-A-Wirl by the Bier Garten on the other side. Plus, also perhaps atmosphere lighting with may pole flags, or banners.

That all sounds nice, but would a Giant Wheel be able to fit in Octoberfest?

That all sounds nice, but would a Giant Wheel be able to fit in Octoberfest?

It could go in front of the Festhouse and slightly north, with part of it extended over the pond a little.

I would love a revamping and expansion in some manner of Oktoberfest. A couple small flats wouldn't be too expensive and could add a lot to it. Think some good additions would be a Flying Scooters ride or spinning barrels or Tilt-A-Whirl

• Like 6