Secrets of the Lost Temple

Dane

I personally loved James bond!!!! The one that I thought that deserved to be put back in the vault when they released it was Smash Factory!!! That was the first motion theater movie that I saw that actually wanted to throw up on. I have never felt so confused after being on what I thought sounded like a Good action theater movie unsure.gif

Anyone have a clue when this movie opens? Since I'm missing out on all the shows, I'm hoping I can atleast see this movie when I go up to PKI.

Atleast the new lapbars for SOB will be in place when I go.

biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bond is still my fav. I hope this one is somewhat decent!

I concur with STxBomber. Indeed the James Bond film was THE BEST. And even Mrs. Chef agrees. However, I do like the current film, Secret of the Lost Temple and even SpongeBob SquarePants.

But I think that 007 was THE BEST. In some ways I am like James Bond:

1. We both own tuxedos.

2. We both speak English.

3. We both are Caucasian.

4. We both have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 2 legs, and 2 arms.

5. We both like to drink.

6. We both have been to Japan and loved Japanese women.

And that's about it.

Sincerely,

Secret Agent Italian Chef

I always thought that it would be totally awesome if PKI brought back DOT. I would think that the park still has the movie but they would have to reconfigure the movement of the seats. I still think it would be possible but I really doubt that PKI would bring it back ($$ reasons).

I don't know aobut the rest of you, but I liked secrets of the lost temple, and the fact that you don't have to wait as long as when you ride spongebob is another plus. The graphics are really good, and the water looks very realistic in the scenes.

• 2 weeks later...

I really disliked Secrets of the Lost Temple. I didn't think that the special effects were good at all, and the storyline was below-par. I've never really liked any of the videos at the Action FX Theater ( I'm not really into motion simulators ) and this one was the worst in my opinion. I suppose this one will be replaced soon as well, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Speaking of Action FX Theater, have there always been two different movies in the two different theaters?