KI's Windseeker to Knotts?

gforce1994

They would not do that, that would coast alot of money and would be a horrible idea, the only way that i could see KBF getting KI's WindSeeker is if KI was getting rid of theirs. (Which i do not see happening) they would most likly invest money into updating KBF's WindSeeker before spending so much on moving 2 rides across the country.

For real...If anything, the California regulations would force CF to close and remove the ride. My understanding is that California won't approve the emergency escape device which is approved everywhere else. They will never switch KI's for KBFs.

I think Knott's should invert their WindSeeker - you know, dig a hole and let it go deep into the ground rather than high up into the air. After all, there never seems to be a problem lifting the darn thing, only lowering it - and if it is stuck before everyone is lowered, evacuation won't be a problem because everyone will still be right at the ride's loading level.

• Like 9

If CA won't let them run it, I don't seem them having much of a choice other than to remove it. Also, when they were installing all the current WindSeekers, I heard that WoF was next on the list. So it would make sense that if they do have to remove it to move it to WoF.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...