Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

Ya I mean one day I felt as ifI wantd to cry and my legs started to shake and get weak and there was nothing wrong as far as I know when I get home from school I find out my best friend of 11 years was murdered! sad.gif  ohmy.gif

You hadn't eaten enough.

That's low blood sugar.

Sure..... wink.gif I have had that before.

But I had just had lunch and I had 2 pieces of pizza a yogurt carrots and milk. wink.gif

But really I have those days all the time and it gets me worried every time I fell that way I get worried and brace myself for the worst when I get home! unsure.gif

I do know that pki is haunted. I work for ki in wwc and i had a lot of thong happen to me. tower two is the most haunted. you chould lock the door and it would open on it's own. some time when you tryed to get out you would have a hard time opening the door. if you made fun of them they would knock on the door and some time you could hear voices.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kwindshawne
I too have had a creepy experience on Beast. Its in the tunnel after the brake shed, where it goes underground. A couple of times that I have done it at night, I swear it feels like there is somebody in front of me, looking at me. Not in front of me, like in the seat in front of me, but like between the headrest of the seat in front of me and my face. It is like somebody is looking me in the eye, coming out of the back of the headrest in front of me. I have never seen it, but I swear I can feel it. I feel like if I put my hand in front of my face, I am going to be touching it. Its DANG CREEPY. Its the only time I was ever scared on Beast. But I was really scared. I was just having a fun time on Beast, then I was just struck with terror when I sensed/saw it in front of me.

I have only ridden Beast once after dark, and that second tunnel seems like it never ends-but I haven't seen anything funky.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dude seriously! DUH The park is haunted.. I think ghots there haunt me! Almost every time i go there at least 1 ride breaks down on the lift hill and we are usually stuck there for at least 2 mins.. or so. (I think the ghosts know that I am afraid of being up high.. I can't stand it for too long)

Dude seriously! DUH The park is haunted.. I think ghots there haunt me! Almost every time i go there at least 1 ride breaks down on the lift hill and we are usually stuck there for at least 2 mins.. or so. (I think the ghosts know that I am afraid of being up high.. I can't stand it for too long)

hmm thats interesting..i didnt know that ghosts could know what you are scared of...dun dun dun...

• 4 weeks later...
Click Here to see some ghost stories about PKI. Do you believe in them? I believe in the tower johnny one, because I experienced something in the second tunnel.

I don't believe in the ghost stories at all

When so many people have reported the same phenomena repeatedly and independently, it makes me examine the subject seriously. 'Tram Girl,' 'Racer Boy,' and the WWC incidents seem to be validated over and over. Who really knows, though... Nonetheless, I find it interesting.

Take care, all.

after working at the park for 4 seasons i can say some wierd crap happened there.

communications received phantom calls from the Drum of FOF while the ride was in motion. the phone is located in a lock off area.

during a shut down at FOF we had a phone ring non stop for 45 minutes. the sound was coming from under the loading gates in yet another lock off area.

a new employee, new to the state and region, claimed he saw a lady in a white dress at the transfer track controls of FOF, some believe it may have been Candi from Flight Commander paying him a visit.

my supervisor had some odd experiences while working at Vortex during the first few years he had worked for the park.

being in a paranormal group i have wanted to really investigate certain areas of the park not just because of the history of deaths but the history of the area may lend itself to paranormal activity.

I really think if someone dies before its there time to go they may haunt the area until they have finished their business. Whats after death is a debate that will never be solved but I truly believe that there is life beyond death. Life is just too short.

Weather or not Kings Island is haunted I don't know. Many people I have talked to have vivid stories about seeing some unusual things in the park.

Well, I was informed that TAPS (they have the 'Ghost Hunters' show that airs on the SciFi channel) wanted to visit Coney and explore Moonlite Gardens. But Coney turned them down because they didn`t want bad publicity to discourage people from booking weddings there. I`ve never personally experienced anything there, but apparantely some staff members have when they`ve worked late into the night after various functions at Moonlite.

^There is a story about Coney that my mother would tell me on the way to the park, about the river ghosts. She would never call them ghosts, she would just say "the ones who never made it to shore" I would laugh about it until one day I was in the middle of telling one of my friends the story and I stopped because of what was behind the Moonelite pavilion. Let's just say the lighting was not that great, because I do not believe in ghosts, a paranormal occurrence possibly but not ghosts. Now at Kings Island, I was doing some work in the lower control room of FOF and that phone would ring and when you answered it there was no one there just static. I unplugged the phone and it rang when they launched the ride, I moved it across the room and it stopped, but when it was plugged in it just rang at random launch or no launch. I thought it was a fun game, I just did not know who I was playing with.

^There is a story about Coney that my mother would tell me on the way to the park, about the river ghosts. She would never call them ghosts, she would just say "the ones who never made it to shore" I would laugh about it until one day I was in the middle of telling one of my friends the story and I stopped because of what was behind the Moonelite pavilion. Let's just say the lighting was not that great, because I do not believe in ghosts, a paranormal occurrence possibly but not ghosts. Now at Kings Island, I was doing some work in the lower control room of FOF and that phone would ring and when you answered it there was no one there just static. I unplugged the phone and it rang when they launched the ride, I moved it across the room and it stopped, but when it was plugged in it just rang at random launch or no launch. I thought it was a fun game, I just did not know who I was playing with.

:o That's crazy man...

Can anyone tell me the Tower Johnny story? I have never heard it.

Guest TombraiderTy

May 13, 1983- I've been looking for that date for a long time. So, 05/13/83 Johnny died, 06/09/91 was black sunday, now does anyone know the date of the heart attack on Top Gun (although the woman didn't die until she was at the hospital the next day) and the date of the lion attack?