Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

• 1 month later...

i do believe pki could be haunted because of a lot of stories i've heard...personally i havn't seen anything or heard anything to strengthn the argument....but i don't have a doubt in my mind that PKI might have some sort of paranormal activity going on. it might not be tower johnny or anything like that, but i believe there has to be something in the park...

(ghost scooters?)

Last forth of July I was walking back to Beast (because Beast closed at 8 for the fireworks). I had been sent to Racer and I had to walk up to Beast station at 1230 AM and Nobody was around and I mean nobody. So I walked up the emergency exit and then went to the closet to get my cell phone and the whole station was pitch black so I hurried up and grabed my stuff and hurried out of there! on my way out I was just thinking to myself Ill here a "All clear" or "Ready"! But I didnt so I walked down the exit ramp and the emergency lights were on but when I got by Beast Photo all the Emergency lights went out! Im serious and the only way to turn those off is from the closet where I just was 1 min later!I was scared crapless. it was crazy! Im not lying either!

• 1 month later...

do you guys think cardinal12 is mean? i sure do. im ubsessed with pkd but i also want to whach you guys post about scary stuff. the person who posted about the little girl playing in the boomerrang bay, your really creaping me out! lol. Im gonna have nightmares! when i ready that i was shivering and looking back behind me to see if anything or anyones there! i do think PKI is HAUNTED!

When the women on Flight Commander was killed, my friend say it happen. He was on the tower looking out, and he say the women fall out of the car thingie. Thats what he said. Know the last time I was there during fear fest, I always finish the night with a ride on The Beast. To me it was weird that we had timed it so good that it hit 12 midnight, we were going on the first hill. It was a full moon out to. When the track would get down below the tree tops the moon light would go throw the tree and it would be all white. But there was no weird screaming in the tunnels or images. That I didn't see. But yes it is fun riding The Beast at night. I did feel a weird feeling though. When we got off the line in the station was small, there wasn't alot of people in the back of the park. I didn't see or feel anything. It was just a reguler night. I am a kind'a person who one side of me belives something's, then the other side doesn't belive.

I'm not sure if I believe the park is haunted or not. I've been working for 5 years and still haven't had any encounters even though I've been scared out of my mind a few times since the place is so darn creepy. Well, I can't speak for the rest of the park, but I do know that WWC is not haunted. Though sitting out in the woods at Tower 2 is probably one of the creepiest positions you could be working at closing time.

• 3 weeks later...

well when i worked in merch we noticed one spot outside Action Zone by my store ON LOCATION this one bench all season had atleast one spot on it open all thi time. ALWAYS and sometimes we would have toys and stuff that were on a shelf in their boxes fall or t-shirts would fall for no reason at all. nothing hit them they werent stacked wrong or crooked it was freakin weird. it may have been someone screwing with my head or their is some other reasonable explaination for it but for all i know its all supernatural cowboy.gif or something

I WORKED @ PKI FOR CLOSE TO 3 YEARS AND IN THOSE THREE YEARS I DID SEE AND HEAR AND ENCOUNTER SOME FREAKY STUFF. FOR THOSE OF YOU WANTING TO KNOW MORE CAN DROP ME AND EMAIL @ TOPGUNGIRL84@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT ANY OF THESE TOPICS. THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE BLUE DRESS , WOODY (HAUNTS THE MONSTER.) , TOWER JOHNNY ,THE CEMETARY, AND SOME OTHER THINGS THAT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT TO ASSOCIATE IT WITH. LIKE I SAID EMAIL ME I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF STORIES I EVEN HAVE FRIENDS THAT WOULD PROBALBY TALK TO OR TELL YOU THINGS.