Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

Just a little info I found on Pkic that i wanted to share I found it on the pki history section.

"1991 – Adventure Express (Arrow mine train coaster) is added in the area vacated by Flying Dutchman.

June 9- Two men were killed after having been electrocuted in a pond at Kings Island amusement park in Kings Island, Ohio. They were trying to rescue another man who was in the pond. He also suffered electrical shock. Also a very drunk woman fell out of Flight Commander. This day isknown as Black Sunday."

I actually have the artical from they day this happend because on the reverse side is and obituarey ( i dont think i spelled that one right ) from when one of my aunts died.

I WORKED @ PKI FOR CLOSE TO 3 YEARS AND IN THOSE THREE YEARS I DID SEE AND HEAR AND ENCOUNTER SOME FREAKY STUFF. FOR THOSE OF YOU WANTING TO KNOW MORE CAN DROP ME AND EMAIL @ TOPGUNGIRL84@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT ANY OF THESE TOPICS. THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE BLUE DRESS , WOODY (HAUNTS THE MONSTER.) , TOWER JOHNNY ,THE CEMETARY, AND SOME OTHER THINGS THAT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT TO ASSOCIATE IT WITH. LIKE I SAID EMAIL ME I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF STORIES I EVEN HAVE FRIENDS THAT WOULD PROBALBY TALK TO OR TELL YOU THINGS.

I've worked at Monster for two years and never experienced a thing that I couldn't explain. I would count that rumor as BS.

When I worked there i didnt work in rides. And i only worked there during high school , I think it was like 2000 or 2001 when i quit. Most of all the people I know that work there now are family or family friends. My cousin that works there was the one that mentioned the Monster to me she said she thought that one was a rumor to. Im not sure if I belive that one or not.

BoddaH1994 i sent that scan you wanted hope it helps.

Pkicr8zychick , ur without a shadow of a doubt right? Pki is haunted and so is Pga in cali I have worked both places and the experience i have had at pki. i was getting off late and my buddy was waiting on me he worked in merch and i worked in foods i had to help late cause i am older and they sent all the kiddies home so as i left from larosas over in rivertown i thought i would take a short cut behind wings diner and out and behind the old time photo back by oscars. well i was coming up going past goldrush(squirt gun game ) when i saw this guy run past me , i could here and see and smell him . i heard his shoes hitting the pavement. i felt the wind as he ran past me , and he smelled like he was loaded. i ran as fast as i could to the front gate and out to the security gate , told a guard what i seen and he said that i must have been dreaming cause they only people that were still there was mostly securituy and some other employees. no guests

As for Pga , i had 2 happend there too and i heard a few from some old buddies , what happend to me i will never forget it . I worked in rides there i had just got done cleaning up making sure everything that needed to be done for the night was taken care of and was walking out of drop zone and towards the arcade that is there when this security guard asked if i had seen this guy they were looking for i was like naw man sorry i just started over this way well he went the other way and i had to go to this office in the arcade to clock out and me and my boss went to walk out . so the security guard waved at us to come over to where he was and he asked again and we were like no we havent seen any guy and another security officer told him well i seen him walk past you just a second ago on the camera. my boss and i got out of there as fast as we could and , last i talked to an old buddie that works there this goes on every nite.

There are other stories to such as the Imax theatre, the Paramount theater (pga ) , the roast beef shop , and this one told to me by my boss - There have been stories of a young boy playing in the aisles after closing. The ghost of a ten-year-old boy who was killed on an amusement park ride haunts the area where the ride once stood. And he is not sure what ride that was !

^ Sounds like a load of crap to me. And, I even believe in the supernatural.

As far as your first story goes, it could have been any employee not in uniform that just happened to be drunk running around.

And, about your second story, did you actually see the camera footage of the alleged person that walked by and no one saw? I sincerely hope that you do not believe everything you hear. The security guard could have just been pulling your leg.

Out of curiousity.. I'd love to see something on the these stories.. I havn't ever heard of any ghost stories about KI before now and the site that was listed at teh first of this forum is gone now... if someone could point me toward a website with alot more information on Tower 2 that would be cool.

she isnt from Action Zone, is she?

Yea she did work in Action Zone, i just dont remember her name. But i remember Drew, Chris, and Frank telling us all about her last year, i thought it was hilarious. She even came to the station once and chewed everyone out as a guest.

Yea she did work in Action Zone, i just dont remember her name. But i remember Drew, Chris, and Frank telling us all about her last year, i thought it was hilarious. She even came to the station once and chewed everyone out as a guest.

I don't think this is the person your thinking of.

this is located in park info/park history/timeline

1991 – Adventure Express (Arrow mine train coaster) is added in the area vacated by Flying Dutchman.

June 9- Two men were killed after having been electrocuted in a pond at Kings Island amusement park in Kings Island, Ohio. They were trying to rescue another man who was in the pond. He also suffered electrical shock. Also a very drunk woman fell out of Flight Commander. This day isknown as Black Sunday