Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

I have read that book so many times. The Beast cant be buried on an indian burial ground because that is against the law.

Your right , it is illegal to build on burial ground or any place that has evidence of a

past civilization of historical value . So I don't think The Beast is dirrectly on the burrial site but close to it.

^John Allen did die on the eifel tower. He was the guy who designed The Racers for PTC.

Well, the story is that Senior from High School is the one who died b/c it was on grad night and he was on the stairs of tower. That is how the story was told to me for the past 4 years, all by different people and I never heard of the version you just said.

I've heard the story too. Someone really did die on grad night. However, it was NOT John Allen. John Allen is the man who designed The Racers for Kings Island and many other coasters across the world for the Philadelphia Tobaggon Company. There is no story about Tower Johnny that involves John Allen of "the world famous PTC"

Not exactly, this is how I heard it: He was on the 50 foot platform and wanted to get to the stairs that lead all the way up. But since there no stairs from the platform to the very top he decides to try and jump onto the elevator. He was drunk and goes for the job and miss the elevator. He gets caught in the counter weight shaft and torn apart.

Well, I'm throwing my two cents in even though I really don't want to. I have never had an experience with a ghost at PKI or anywhere and I question their existence and have for years. I'm a person who usually doesn't have to see something to believe it, but in this case I need visual proof. Like someone said at the beginning of the forum, I we need to question the validity of ghosts and hauntings as a whole before going to individual cases like those reported at PKI. Obviously, I'm not the only one who is searching for answers. And the question we need to answer before we can address the question of whether or not a person's soul can come back after someone is dead is: do people even have souls?

It's a frustrating subject. But I believe concevibility implies reality but only implies it, not proves it. Maybe if I get the job I'm going after at PKI I will finally learn the truth although I'll admit I'm not sure I want to know.

Consider this, as well: ghost, if they do exist, are probably not harmful to you. Maybe they're just looking for a little communication on your part and acknowledge their existence and, by doing so, possibly helping them. Maybe the reason some choose Kings Island to visit in the afterlife is because they liked it so much when they were alive. I know that if I have a roaming spirity, it will definately want to got to PKI.

Think also about human nature and how sometimes we do things just to get under another's skin. Don't you think human spirits, if indeed they do exist, might be the same way. Maybe if they knew they didn't bother you, they wouldn't try as hard to make themselves known.

These are nothing but hyphotheses. Faced with the situation of a ghostly encounter, the first thing I would do would probably not be to try to open up a line of communication as I whould probably be scared. And keep in mind that I'm using the widely accpeted theory that spirits are restless because of some score that was left unsettled while it was in its body as my basis.

I haven't read all 17 pages of this, but the one about the hat in PT is one of the more creepy ones. And the one about the falling body from the tower is certainly the most horrifying. I want nothing more than to believe them but, for the time being, I can't.

• 3 weeks later...
Maby they are just cars tailights on some of the paths around The Beast?

that a good point, however, does not explain why at night, around midnight, the Que TVs all turn red, like blood red. As soon as i saw that (and other people told me that before i told them about the TVs), I ran as fast as i could!

Guest TombraiderTy

All TVs in The Beast waiting line turn red? Does this happen like every night?

When I was riding The Beast a few weeks ago ( I would have rode it last week but I was at Boy Scout Camp mad.gif ) when we were going up the second lift hill I looked down to my left and saw red lights passing down beneath the track, where the rode is but when we where going down the hill a car wasn't anywhere in sight. I get creeped out by ghost and this forum section doesn't help much, I'm only reading it because it has to do with PKI.

Guest TombraiderTy

That's what I think but I was near the top when I saw it moving but when we went down they were gone. Probaly was a car though.

All TVs in The Beast waiting line turn red? Does this happen like every night?

When I was riding The Beast a few weeks ago ( I would have rode it last week but I was at Boy Scout Camp mad.gif ) when we were going up the second lift hill I looked down to my left and saw red lights passing down beneath the track, where the rode is but when we where going down the hill a car wasn't anywhere in sight. I get creeped out by ghost and this forum section doesn't help much, I'm only reading it because it has to do with PKI.

I dont know if the Q-TVs turn red every night or not, but it was the 1st and only time i ever saw the TVs like that and I've been over there a few times after the park closes to help with cleaning.