Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

• 3 weeks later...

I work on Beast and heard all these ghost stories during a long downtime earlier this season.

There is one of the little girl who haunts tower two on WWC. If you sit out there sometimes you can hear her singing (i don't know if that's true). One that I know is though is that if you are sitting there by yourself you might hear rocks hitting the tower and if you go to check it out nothing is there.

And what I've heard of tower johnny...

He was a drunk teenager who fell from the Eiffel Tower and his body got dismembered in the cables. They threw the bloody cables in The Beast woods on top of the second tunnel (i've seen them but I think they are just monorail cables). Any ways, In 2003. The last train of the year, 3/4 of the train said they saw someone standing in the second tunnel. That kinda freaked me out.

He told me that 2 managers were walking by tower and they heard a shout from the 50ft platform and they went to check it out and no one was there.

This one freaked me out,

One manager was walking by the Antique Cars when they were there a few years ago and he said he saw someone standing in or on the pond in it.

A personnel experience I had was when I walked passed flume, the elephant shot off water when no one was in the station. I don't think it was a haunting or anything because that thing has bursts of air every once in awhile and shoots of a little water.

Deaths I've heard about,

A lady died on Flight Commander because she was drunk and passed out and slipped out of the ride.

2 guys died in the pond. One guy was drunk and his basketball fell int he pond and he decided to go after it. Another guy saw him and tried to go in after him. A security guard saw them and tried to save them. The first guy probably was stuck on a wire and he died from electrocution and so did the security officer. The second guy walked away unscathed.

Tower Johnny....

A little girl died in the park before it was a park. She drowned in the lake by WWC.

That's about all I know, believe what you want. I don't believe most of it but I thought it would be nice to share.

What lake by WWC are you talking about? At the bottom of the lift? I'm pretty sure that's the reservior for the ride and isn't a natural "lake."

Yes, it is a reserve.

BarkerCounty182, everything u posted was already said, a lot by me, and some from one of your very own sups rolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...

in respone to is pki haunted=

Cincinnati - King's Island theme park - A little girl's spirit is said to haunt King's Island along with several other ghosts. The girl has blond hair, blue eyes, and wears a pretty blue dress. She has been seen playing around in Water Works and scares tram drivers by playing hide-and-seek with them after the park is closed. She is thought to be buried in the cemetery that is located between the parking lot and the campgrounds which is on King's Island property. Another ghost haunted the observation deck of the Eiffel Tower. This ghost is thought to be the spirit of a young man who in a drunken stupor tried to climb the tower and fell to his death. It seems though that he has left. There is the ghost known as "The Beast" which haunts the roller coaster with the same name. Several guests have seen this ghost. There is a ghost that supposedly died on the ride "the Octopus". There are many other spirits that roam this Paramount theme park.

this was pulled from the website of the shadowlands

Nope, I was off that evening. Worked the next day. When I came in the tower was all roped off. As we did with all accidents, we were called into a meeting that afternoon. They filled us all in. Were told the normal about not answering questins to the press and who to refer any questions to.

If you're a supervisor you know how all that type of thing was handled. I remember that bad one when I guy took a dive off the bandstand into the fountain.

We were trying to establish if the man had been drinking at Beergardens or if he had got his beverages from Tower Drinks or Munchen Tower. Ugly.

No, I can't confirm the start of the Tower Johnny item. I'm not certain what the name of the fatality was. I'm certain that a search could be done as there was quite a bit of press on that incident.

The Tower Accident was completly a result of the students actions. Had he not attempted to climb the structure, this would never have happened.

I can't remember the name of the elevator operator, but understandably, I remember she was quite traumatized.

The thing about The Beast being haunted has been going on for ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Yall! Well, I worked at Kings Island in 2004 for Fearfest and I had an experience of my own, I never thought about it much untill I can to this site.

It was late and the Park was closed and I was in my house with the rest of the cast rehursing and I really had to go to the bathroom. I asked my manager if I could go and he said yes so I left my house and walked to the bathroom by the Coney Mall sign. When I got there I saw that all of the nights were off in the womens room, and the only light was the a lit sign in the mens. Not wanting to go to the bathroom in the pitch black I decided to go to the mens instend. When I was in there I heard a voice in the stall next to me yell "Hey!" and the toilet next to me flush. There was noone in there exept me, everone else was in the house!!!!! I ran back to my house without even zipping my pants!!!!!!!

Babydoll

House of Darkness 2004!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TombraiderTy

When you're walking down the waiting line for WWC you pass a small pond and some wooden thing going over it. What's the wooden thing and is this where the girl supposedly died? Also, if Tower Johnny was ripped apart then did blood fly down the windows of the elevator (my friend's wondering that, not me)? Finally, when did the guy dive in the fountain and what's the story? Also, who ever put down the deaths at Ki, there was another one. A worker on the Wild Animal Safari was killed by a lion, and the lion was tearing his body apart when (according to drewbari on extremepki) another worker shot and killed the lion. Plus, if someone died on Monster while it was still at Coney Island... any got answers? Thanks, and see you soon because right now I'm across the street from Disneyland and the Matterhorn's calling my name! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

EDIT: What happened to the cemetary? WHen I was riding TG before I could see it to my eft but last time I rode it a construction site for the Great Wolf was in its place. Also, how many cemetaries are there including the one that was near Top Gun?

There is a very old tiny cemetary in the North Lot that was there from when Kings Island was a powder mill and everything around it was farmland. It is fenced off however and you arent allowed in unless you know someone buried there. Other than that thats the only cemetary at KI, except for the one at Beastie, and the random ones for fearfest. tongue.gif

Hey Yall! Well, I worked at Kings Island in 2004 for Fearfest and I had an experience of my own, I never thought about it much untill I can to this site.

It was late and the Park was closed and I was in my house with the rest of the cast rehursing and I really had to go to the bathroom. I asked my manager if I could go and he said yes so I left my house and walked to the bathroom by the Coney Mall sign. When I got there I saw that all of the nights were off in the womens room, and the only light was the a lit sign in the mens. Not wanting to go to the bathroom in the pitch black I decided to go to the mens instend. When I was in there I heard a voice in the stall next to me yell "Hey!" and the toilet next to me flush. There was noone in there exept me, everone else was in the house!!!!! I ran back to my house without even zipping my pants!!!!!!!

Babydoll

House of Darkness 2004!!!

Maybe he was just like you and couldn't hold it in any longer, then he want'ed to meat a new friend smile.gif. The times that I've had to walk down WWC exit path, to make a last check of the can's, it can be REALLY creppie. The first time was on a 11 o'clock close. Back there there isn't alot of light on some of the path, so its kind'da dark. I didn't hear or see anything. Which I want'd to. huh.gif