Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

• 2 months later...

I have hatched a new idea. During FearFest actually have a ghost walk that is not like people jumping out at you but like a history thing. Take you into parts of the park that have never been seen. How could would that be to do that?

I think its a good idea, but im not sure how it would work lol. Ghosts? how would you dress some guy in a costume that looks real? It would have to be a series of monitors to just shine the ghost onto buildings or something. There should be a series off of scary events during the night.

Just a quick question if anyone remembere, b'cus i cant. Was HB themed for FearFest? im pretty sure i worked there during FF but i really dont remember sad.gif

Guest TombraiderTy
I think its a good idea, but im not sure how it would work lol. Ghosts? how would you dress some guy in a costume that looks real? It would have to be a series of monitors to just shine the ghost onto buildings or something. There should be a series off of scary events during the night.

Just a quick question if anyone remembere, b'cus i cant. Was HB themed for FearFest? im pretty sure i worked there during FF but i really dont remember sad.gif

For the kids, yes, for the adults, no.

I always thought that "Snow Fright", "Prince Alarming", and "Sinderella" should be in the kids' area during FF

If haunting is possible, the spirit of Ruth Voss is no doubt now going through the park, rattling chains, trying to bring back the park and Beast of which she was so very justifiably proud...

who the heck is Ruth Voss ?

If haunting is possible, the spirit of Ruth Voss is no doubt now going through the park, rattling chains, trying to bring back the park and Beast of which she was so very justifiably proud...

who the heck is Ruth Voss ?

I COULD have the wrong person here, but I think she's the lady who originated The Beast walk back. She used to ride The Beast every morning to loosen her joints up for her arthritus, and would eventually invite some guest friends to ride with her, thus becoming the walkback.... or I could have the wrong person entirely.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do ya guys want to hear about my story? Me and my friend mikey were at the park and it was raining real hard! We were going to the IJST when The Vortex train went by and made me jump I fell on the pavement. Then I opened my eyes and mikey was like in my face then it was not mikey! It was a white figure. I got up and it ran up to Vortex then turned back into mikey! The train was really really close to him and he just sat there. Mikey and I have been friends for a very long time. When the train hit him I yelled MIKEY NO! He got hit then I woke up still hearing in my head me saying no. Mikey was right with and he was like you ok/ I told him what happened then we looked at Vortex and a boy about our age fell of the train and just was there! Mikey and I both saw and ran to the station of Vortex and asked all the people who got off if they saw that and they were like saw what! Mikey and I got on Vortex to go and see what was there. We saw nothing. This is the first time any one but me and mikey knew any thing about this! huh.gifunsure.gifohmy.gifblink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kwindshawne

Wow-I wasn't aware of all these occurrences. I was at the park the week before the accident on SOB, and all I can say is things weren't right that day. The ride was extremely rough, which I posted on another board, I saw one kid outside the gate on The Beast with a bloody nose (he said someone accidently elbowed him on the ride), and most of the rides just seemed like they weren't right that day. I don't know about this haunting business, but I think it's possible. Now I went last weekend, and everything was ok-that nervous tension was gone. I don't get it...has anyone had similar weirdness like this? PS-it was during the day.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know about a week before the SOB incident, cuz i cant even remember what day that happened, and probably couldnt remember the week before (they all tend to run together anymore....) i just know i was working in Nick that day, and as far as i remember, those seemed fine. but after i got off and came back to ride stuff, the ones i rode seemed all right to me. i just know i was in line for school of rock when i heard about it. (true that either the next day or a couple days later a friend of mine said her shoulder was killing her after riding The Beast...so maybe there is something to what you're saying *shrug*)

(edit): true also that i only rode little stuff i think, thats what i usually do after a shift. so i dont know about the coasters, really.

Wow-I wasn't aware of all these occurrences. I was at the park the week before the accident on SOB, and all I can say is things weren't right that day. The ride was extremely rough, which I posted on another board, I saw one kid outside the gate on The Beast with a bloody nose (he said someone accidently elbowed him on the ride), and most of the rides just seemed like they weren't right that day. I don't know about this haunting business, but I think it's possible. Now I went last weekend, and everything was ok-that nervous tension was gone. I don't get it...has anyone had similar weirdness like this? PS-it was during the day.

I hate days like that you know something isnt right you can just feel it.