Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

Have ya eva seen a ghost at ki?? I haven so i think thats a HUGE lie

I really don't know what to believe... Notice how most of the people mentioned that they seen sighs during the "night" when the park is empty...creepy. I did read a book about The Beast being Haunted.

^What proof do you have? Do you work at KI, and I'm going to give you two reasons to show that what you said was crap. 1)Old theming would be stored in a ware-house within the park because It could be re-used and to prevent theft. 2)If you were a KI employee and are telling the truth you wouldnt risk losing your job by revealing something like that.

Not trying to be a jerk, just questioning you.

Im not risking my job because I dont work there anymore. I worked for tech services for more than 2 years before getting a new job this year at ADT. And who are you to tell me that my post is crap? Do you even work in the park? I know whats there because I helped put it all in there. Don't try to act like you know everything about Kings Island, because if you did you'd know that theres no such warehouse anywhere on the property. Basically everything they have ever taken out and havent sold or given away is still at the park in random spots. If you go back to the old wild animal kingdom near the greenhouse you'll see pieces of king cobra, like 20 old trams including one that was flipped over in the storm that brought the sign down, even the lighting panel from the old sign is back there. Now I know most employees of the park wont ever get the chance to get back there, but theres even pics on this site that show some of that stuff. Don't you dare call me a liar, i've been around, i've seen a lot of things at the park. I'm tired of you kids who worked on a ride for a year or two thinking you know all about Kings Island when really all you did was stand in a station or a drive box on the same couple rides day in and day out. If you think i'm not telling the truth why don't you ask some people who work at the park still (people who would know and have actually been in there like I have). What do I have to gain by making up a BS story?

The Beast may be haunted because if you look in the PKI Mueseum topic it shows a link to a page of PKI history. Well if you look where The Beast is going to be built it says clearly, Indian Burial ground. Maybe this could be the reason. Also it could be the reason behind the pioneer girl because the indians might have attacked her and she is back to visit there grave. The is also where the tram runs close too.

Have ya eva seen a ghost at ki?? I haven so i think thats a HUGE lie

I really don't know what to believe... Notice how most of the people mentioned that they seen sighs during the "night" when the park is empty...creepy. I did read a book about The Beast being Haunted.

I have been at KI for 3 years and i have NEVER seen a Ghost at all!!

Yep thats the cemetery. Today I drove down the employee entrance to get into PKI and I noticed an old barn and a baseball field, does PKI own the land that those sit on? Heres a link to some more pictures and some information about the cemetery on KI's land. KI CEMETERY

Yea, that barn you were talking about is acutally an old house that KI now uses as storage. Some say there are files in it, what securtiy picked up thru out the years, or even some old ride parts. That baseball field belongs to KI too. Its private property with signs everywhere (including on the house) that says no traspassing. I'm guessing if you are cought on it, Mason Cops will ask you to leave???

I'll tell you whats in there, its the old parts to phantom theatre. They basically took all the theming out of phantom theatre and put it in there. It has everything, the characters, the "boiler" that shot hot air at you at the end of the ride, the cannon great garbonzo got shot out of, the opera singing lady, all are still there. Although some of the character's latex (or whatever it is) used to make their faces is passing its life expectancy, and does not hold on any longer, making it look real creepy like the face is melting away, exposing the robotics underneath. Anyway whats inside the schoolhouse is kinda like a phantom theatre museum of sorts.

I have been with KI for the past 4 yrs (old Coney). i know they keep old rides in storage in that house, but before PT, what was there? That house has been there for a long time and AT has been gone for at least 3 yrs??? Just wondering...

It does say Indian burial ground, I wonder does the Goverment have signs saying it is a historic site? I don't think it's a real burial site or PKI wouldn't be allowed to build on it , But it would make since as to why the little girl hangs around that area, Indians would take the children of the people they killed in battle and raise them as there own. I think it's a section of the train ride in river town .

The Beast may be haunted because if you look in the PKI Mueseum topic it shows a link to a page of PKI history. Well if you look where The Beast is going to be built it says clearly, Indian Burial ground. Maybe this could be the reason. Also it could be the reason behind the pioneer girl because the indians might have attacked her and she is back to visit there grave. The is also where the tram runs close too.

Pioneer girl? I've always heard accounts that she was a young girl in a blue dress. Doesn't sound THAT old to me. Most people believe that she is buried in the cemetery that is between the park and the former campground. It was the private interment grounds for the family that owned the land that the park was later built on.

^What proof do you have? Do you work at KI, and I'm going to give you two reasons to show that what you said was crap. 1)Old theming would be stored in a ware-house within the park because It could be re-used and to prevent theft. 2)If you were a KI employee and are telling the truth you wouldnt risk losing your job by revealing something like that.

Im not risking my job because I dont work there anymore. I worked for tech services for more than 2 years before getting a new job this year at ADT. And who are you to tell me that my post is crap? Do you even work in the park? I know whats there because I helped put it all in there. Don't try to act like you know everything about Kings Island, because if you did you'd know that theres no such warehouse anywhere on the property. Basically everything they have ever taken out and havent sold or given away is still at the park in random spots. If you go back to the old wild animal kingdom near the greenhouse you'll see pieces of king cobra, like 20 old trams including one that was flipped over in the storm that brought the sign down, even the lighting panel from the old sign is back there. Now I know most employees of the park wont ever get the chance to get back there, but theres even pics on this site that show some of that stuff. Don't you dare call me a liar, i've been around, i've seen a lot of things at the park. I'm tired of you kids who worked on a ride for a year or two thinking you know all about Kings Island when really all you did was stand in a station or a drive box on the same couple rides day in and day out. If you think i'm not telling the truth why don't you ask some people who work at the park still (people who would know and have actually been in there like I have). What do I have to gain by making up a BS story?

Chill out you moron, I was only saying it because if you were an employee and/or still are one you know your not supposed to say things like that. Even if you werent, why would you go spreading that on the internet does the park really want people to go looking in there now cause you posted it on the net? I never claimed I knew everything and I dont know everything. I do work at the park and I'm not saying if that stuff is in there or not, but even if there is theres no reason to say it and you know your not supposed to even if your not an employee, chill out buddy, its just a message board.

• 2 weeks later...

Chill out you moron, I was only saying it because if you were an employee and/or still are one you know your not supposed to say things like that. Even if you werent, why would you go spreading that on the internet does the park really want people to go looking in there now cause you posted it on the net? I never claimed I knew everything and I dont know everything. I do work at the park and I'm not saying if that stuff is in there or not, but even if there is theres no reason to say it and you know your not supposed to even if your not an employee, chill out buddy, its just a message board.

This is getting to be ridiculous. Its not like I just revealed the super- secret holy grail of Kings Island or something. I just told you where some old theming is stored. Does ayone really care? Are people on here that much of freaks that they would actually go out there and try to get in? Doubtful. You act like I'm betraying some huge secret, stop taking this so serious. The reason I said what was there is because all these posts were false and rumors. Also no one signed any non disclosure agreement with the park, at least i didnt back then anyway and most likely niether did you. So i'm free to tell whatever. And if someone did want to break in good luck its alarmed.

This is getting to be ridiculous. Its not like I just revealed the super- secret holy grail of Kings Island or something. I just told you where some old theming is stored. Does ayone really care? Are people on here that much of freaks that they would actually go out there and try to get in? Doubtful. You act like I'm betraying some huge secret, stop taking this so serious. The reason I said what was there is because all these posts were false and rumors. Also no one signed any non disclosure agreement with the park, at least i didnt back then anyway and most likely niether did you. So i'm free to tell whatever. And if someone did want to break in good luck its alarmed.

jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gifbiggrin.gif

I could see someone trying to break in there, youd be suprised at some of the idiots we get at the park, most of the ACERS I've met think they dont have to wear the seatbelts and that they know how the coaster is supposed to work as well as everything at the park.

yea, some people think they know more then the ride ops, lol

jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gif

I wasnt argueing when I said that, i just meant some guests think they know what is better for them even though we as an operator knows best. Just like when a parent lies and tries to get their kid on a ride even after you check their height and explain over and over again that thier child is too short. Meanwhile, that child is crying b/c he doesnt want to ride and his folks are fighting w/ us about it. Yes, it happens.

i didnt really look at it that well but from lookin at a park map(dont know how reliable that is) and lookin at the picture from when they were gonna built The Beast it doesnt relly look like The Beast is on the acual burial ground. It looks likes it would be more in TRTR or WWL area.

Guest TombraiderTy

I agree with you and I was going to post the same thing. It seems more like White Water Canyon but it is against the law to build on burial land so I would have to say that it is undeveloped land that will always be undeveloped. About The Beast though, the tunnel seems much much much much much much much much longer at night and I could almost swear that it is. The elephant squirting water was probaly a bird or something that flew in between the sensors, oh and think for a second- If your name was John Allen and you died on Eiffel Tower would you liked to be called Tower Johnny? He may be dead but you should still call him by his real name.