Which ride will be dismantled next?

thoe124

the next ride to be dismantled is more than likely a ride few talk about, something in Planet Snoopy perhaps to make room for new additions over ther would be my guess (may I recoment taking out snoopy junction and putting in a nice small family coaster?).

As far as "major" or perhaps former major attractions the options at this point are probably...

Vortex b/c of age (and though it beats the snot out of me, I hope it stays a long while)

Flight Deck b/c of age, lack of similar rides left in use, perhaps making replacement parts harder/more expensive to maintain

Congo Falls b/c of lack of interest, seems like the lines are often short.

Two of those are in Action Zone, if one were to be dismantled, it probably has something to do w/ further improvements to that side of the park. Banshee is going to breathe new life into that area, especially flight deck.

Id like to see an Rmc creation coaster where Vortex is located.

As of next year - Six Flags Mexico, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Six Flags Over Texas, Silver Dollar City, and Six Flags Great America will have a RMC coaster.

If Darien Lake, Six Flags America, Kings Dominion, Carowinds, Dollywood, Kings Island, Kennywood, and Camden Park all somehow ended up with one, the line connecting them on a map would look really similar to a Golden Spiral. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral)

^
I seriously doubt it...Mine Train coasters from the 1960's are still running strong at other parks, and AE opened in...1991. It gets nearly 1 million riders every year, and is very popular among park guests as a ride that fits well in between the kids coasters and the larger scream machines like Beast, Diamondback, or Vortex. The fact the line is usually 15 minutes or less isn't because it's unpopular, it's because it's a line muncher with awesome capacity...something Kings Island values greatly. AE very likely isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

• Like 9

Why is it that KI does not have a top fuel dragster type coaster? I am sure it is expensive but pretty straight forward up and back could go many places.

I would love for KI to get a strata coaster. Although for as short as the ride is, TTD cost more to build 10 years ago than Banshee is going to cost KI to build.