Banshee Trains

KevKenny

The new restraints are going to make your collarbones scream like a Banshee, i don't care what has been said about Gatekeeper was going to get its restraints fixed, its the ending of the season and the restraints are still uncomfortable. Im starting to believe its not going to be fixed..

• Like 2

Any fix won't come until the offseason, or at least the end of daily operation. Making significant changes like this is not something that can be done in one night, as it requires lots of additional testing and the park doesn't want to shut down its brand new attraction that is still featured heavily in advertising during regular park operation if they don't absolutely have to.

• Like 6

The new restraints are going to make your collarbones scream like a Banshee, i don't care what has been said about Gatekeeper was going to get its restraints fixed, its the ending of the season and the restraints are still uncomfortable. Im starting to believe its not going to be fixed..

I could not agree more. Gatekeeper is one of my favorite rollerocoasters but I have never been in so much pain in my life. I'm praying these trains come pre-retrofitted with the updated restraints that keep the vest from continuing to push down harder and harder with each turn you make. After riding Gatekeeper 5 times in one day, my shoulders and collarbone were KILLING, KILLING, KILLING me.

• Like 1

This is what I noticed shortly after I got home from the announcement and was very excited at the possibility and posted in one of the messy threads we had that night. Though, when I ride an inverted coaster, I'm not really expecting to look straight ahead anyways, I usually look down, and also to the sides (as if I'm in a car passenger seat) And you can usually see forward at an angled view depending on your seat (30-60* to the side)

I couldn't ever relate to people complaining about a blocked view with inverts.

Oh, and if it's an SLC invert.. then I just try to survive, I couldn't care less about views on those rides.

• Like 2

Back in the Seventies, a lot of people got frightened when they realized how high they were.

Sorry for the Flashback (on which one could see all too well).

Yes! I'm really happy to see some of the elements I loved on The Bat show up on Banshee.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

b&m have probley figured out whats wrong with the restranties and probably have it fixed on Banshee

See guys b&m has problems too, all you b&m fanboys nd girls cant complain about skyruh because Gatekeepers situation is defintely worse.

Huh? How so?

People that prefer b&m complain about skyrush restraint troubles and act like b&m has no troubles, but Gatekeeper hurts way more than skyrush which barely hurts at all.

• Like 1

b&m have probley figured out whats wrong with the restranties and probably have it fixed on Banshee

And they're just the cutest little restranties, too! ;)

• Like 7

See guys b&m has problems too, all you b&m fanboys nd girls cant complain about skyruh because Gatekeepers situation is defintely worse.

Huh? How so?

People that prefer b&m complain about skyrush restraint troubles and act like b&m has no troubles, but Gatekeeper hurts way more than skyrush which barely hurts at all.

Nope.

I love B&M, and 100% glad we have a new B&M coming over an Intacrap.

HOWEVER! I actually LOVE Skyrush! I did not feel Skyrush was painful at all. Nor do I feel Gatekeeper was painful after 30 rides on media day.

• Like 1