Banshee Trains

KevKenny

Skyrush, bizarro, supes clones, i305, el toro. Intamin rides built for air deliver insane ejector and not wimpy floater.

You can ride a b&m hyper with no lap bar and be fine cause of no ejector.

Edit: I also get insane ejector over the top hat on accelerator and storm runner.

I'm sorry the B&M part is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Ever.

This "You can ride a b&m hyper with no lap bar and be fine cause of no ejector." That's absolutely hilarious. You would most definitely fall out on the first drop of Diamondback, Apollo, Raging Bull, Goliath, you name it. Or any of the hills.

• Like 1

B&M has ran their hypers with a sack of potatoes with no lap bar and the potatoes come home.

The chairs are elevated & reclined. Since there is no large pop of ejector, the supposed airtime kicks in half way down the hill and by the time that happens your upper back will rest against the back then on the pullout you will be sitting firm in the seat.

I also would not ride magnum with no seatbelt or restraint in an open air train.

• Like 5

Possible? Perhaps. Probable? Maybe. You'd still be dumb as hell to try it, and you sound pretty c0cky about the opportunity to try it if it was possible.

The only part I would be kinda scared is when the gigantic trim grabs on the hill before the on ride photo :lol: Inertia would then kick in and go forward instead of up.

On a side note why is that gigantic trim there? Granted manufactures put mounts for possible trims on rides even intamin has a couple on skyrush that are small: In the real world a train may be going a little to quick and the designer has to compensate. On skyrush you don't even know there are a couple trims on it.

On DB, raging bull, etc they have these:

rbbrakes_209.jpg

Which abruptly slows the train and is very noticeable. Did b&m just miss the boat on the design and should have made the 20' higher?

You think your going to get some air then you realize that b&m are strokers as your slamming the trim.

• Like 5

Will there be a " fat guy" row. My last trip to Cedar Point was a bummer stupid fat thighs. Couldn't ride millenium or dragster. Or wicked twisted. Stupid beer gut

Are you talking about Banshee? Things have gotten off topic so I am not sure what seats you are referring too, but I have not herd anything about larger fitting seats on Banshee. I can not attest to the seats on GK for I will not be taking a ride on it till this next weekend!

• Like 2

Skyrush, bizarro, supes clones, i305, el toro. Intamin rides built for air deliver insane ejector and not wimpy floater.

You can ride a b&m hyper with no lap bar and be fine cause of no ejector.

Edit: I also get insane ejector over the top hat on accelerator and storm runner.

have you ever ridden Diamondback?
  • Like 2

There is not a single b&m that provides ejector air. I will say what needs to be said. They all provide wimpy floater and when you think you are going to get ejector a huge trim grabs.

I rode nitro (which gets rave reviews) the first time on the same trip I rode boths supes clones and bizarro at sfne and nitro did not even barely compare to the lesser quality supes clones in the ejector/ride dept.

• Like 2

The restraints pushed down into your thighs. If Intamins had floater air they could use a t-bar no seatbelt, but their rides have so much ejector air they have to make up for operator error and desiign a restraint that works on a wider range of people.

I really don't want to get into another Intamin discussion, but which Intamins have "so much ejector air?"

Actually bad brad started this discussion at the bottom on page two.

• Like 1

Bro you need to grow up and realize that Intamin's are not the only coasters in the world that provide ejector air.

And since when did that define a good coaster or not?

Isn't this thread about B&M Banshee trains? Thats what we should probably be talking about then.

• Like 8

I rode Gatekeeper yesterday because it was a walk on at 10 pm and you can pull the vest forward because it doesn't lock. It is a whole different ride now. Banshee it going to be amazing if they do this with the vests. I rode Diamondback with my lab bar up a notch and I could easily fly out of my seat so I don't know what your talking about

• Like 4