Banshee Trains

KevKenny

LOL, That makes sense. So does "Ship," with a slight, albeit hilarious typo involved in the delivery?

Reminds me of when I once sent out an e-mail to the entire leadership team at the company I used to work for. The common, courteous exit salutation was "Regards." Unfortunately for me, the "g" button is pressed using the same finger as... "t".

Legendary.

• Like 12

LOL, That makes sense. So does "Ship," with a slight, albeit hilarious typo involved in the delivery?

Reminds me of when I once sent out an e-mail to the entire leadership team at the company I used to work for. The common, courteous exit salutation was "Regards." Unfortunately for me, the "g" button is pressed using the same finger as... "t".

Legendary.

I literally cringed reading that. I think I have nightmares that go like that.

• Like 3

These seats don't look very "fluffy" friendly...I'm not that large of a person but I'm wondering if I'll even fit!!!!

The vests look small, but the top part can pull out like a seatbelt, and that's how it form-fits to the rider. As for comparisons to existing rides, here's the best I can do:

When I went to Cedar Point with my dad, he did not fit on Gatekeeper (even in row 4), but it was very, very close. Banshee uses the same restraints as Gatekeeper. On the other hand, he DID fit on Corkscrew, but by an incredibly small margin. Corkscrew uses the same restraints as Vortex.

So basically, if you can get on Vortex without too much effort, Banshee shouldn't be a problem (at least in row 4). Your mileage may vary.

I should probably clarify that row 4 has seatbelts that are about an inch to an inch and a half longer than the other rows.

• Like 2