holiday world selling train and no timberliners

I don't see why so many people have to be a wussies about wooden coasters, i rode the voyage backseat and i thought it was a awesome ride, its in my top 5 coasters.. It would take holiday world 1 offseason, some capital , and a phonecall to have this fixed.. Call intamin for prefab track or get Rocky Mountain construction for toppled track or iron horse replacement.. There just beating around the bush.

• Like 3

I don't see what's wrong with the Voyage. Yes, the Timberliners would have been nice, but with all of the retracking work over the past few years, it's running as well as, if not better than, The Beast is now. Even wheel seats give me a comfortable ride.

• Like 2

I thought the Voyage was running fine this year at Holiwood Nights. Better than it has in several years...I don't understand all the negativity about it. Beast is running great this year too. Its been a great year for woodies in our part of the country. As far HW selling the new train ride, I really don't understand that unless they decided to fix the old one but they put new track down and everything for the new one. It makes little to no sense. It has been such a strange year for HW. I am sure the family strife has caused a lot of it but I really don't get some of these recent decisions even in light of that.

• Like 1

I don't really understand the need for Timberliners. The Voyage is far from the roughest roller coaster I have ever rode and I thought the cars they were using were pretty nice. Almost every time I ride The Beast it seems like someone is out there looking at it or inspecting it somewhere along the route. Perhaps The Voyage needs the same level of attention.

• Like 1

Are you sure that is why they are running one train? One train operation irks me too (are you listening Kennywood on a busy weekend day?) but there are several other reasons that they would choose to do that make more sense than the train is tearing up the track. It probably has more to do with the current management.

• Like 5

Running one train reminds me how Cedar Point cut the third train for millennium force and Gatekeeper the other day, is like they want the lines to be an hour wait... My thought was because they are trying to keep in the park longer which is smart business thinking but screwed up if your the one standing in line.

Running one train reminds me how Cedar Point cut the third train for millennium force and Gatekeeper the other day, is like they want the lines to be an hour wait... My thought was because they are trying to keep in the park longer which is smart business thinking but screwed up if your the one standing in line.

That is surpising, KI was running diamonback with 3 trains yesterday sending out trains 2/3's full.

millenium force, TTD, Gatekeeper, Mantis, iron dragon, and raptor from what i seen later in the day ( about 6pm, 3 hours before close )had train cuts... I was in line for millenium force, and It was painful to watch red train, transfer onto the storage track... From all the times I've been to Kings Island and Cedar Point this year you can tell there is a difference in how things are done.

Not running all available trains could result from other circumstances that are not within the park's immediate control. In particular, that train you see on the transfer track may be having mechanical or technical problems that need more than one night to be fixed, or weather may be forcing them to run a reduced number of trains.