Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!

**EDIT: I can't help but thinking "where would will something like this go at Kings Island"?

Where would I put it? Behind Congo Falls and Timberwolf, running onto the vast space still left from SOB.

Tons of room in the park still.

• Like 10

I just saw someone comment online that Dragster is taller, faster, and more fun than Fury.

I'm jealous. If this guy knows that Fury is less fun, then he mush have ridden it. I wish they would have let me ride it early, too...

Well, I have ridden TTD.... That coaster is a lot of fun. Fury looks fun, but doesnt seem to offer up a largely different experience than other coasters I have ridden.... so for me I can confidently say without a doubt, that TTD may/should/probably could be more fun than Fury..... :)

• Like 2

I just saw someone comment online that Dragster is taller, faster, and more fun than Fury.

I'm jealous. If this guy knows that Fury is less fun, then he mush have ridden it. I wish they would have let me ride it early, too...

Well, I have ridden TTD.... That coaster is a lot of fun. Fury looks fun, but doesnt seem to offer up a largely different experience than other coasters I have ridden.... so for me I can confidently say without a doubt, that TTD may/should/probably could be more fun than Fury..... :)

Well, I will not comment on anything that I have not been on. Having said that I prefer Magnum XL-200, Maverick, and MF (in that order) more so than TTD. WIth that logic, TTD is just a taller version of Xcelerator with one less element. An 18 second ride is not what I generally prefer over a 3 minute ride.

• Like 6

Kings Island's big year was 2014.

It's not like it's Valleyfair! or Dorney Park or Michigan's Adventure. Or Worlds of Fun, California's Great America...

Indeed.

And I understand that. The beauty of Banshee is not to be matched, and with that being said, I don't think I could have asked for a better addition at Kings Island than Banshee, quite frankly, I'll probably never stop applauding the park for this HUGE 2014 addition.

My point was simply how awesome it would be to see / ride a B&M Giga Coaster similar to Fury 325 at Kings Island sometime in the future.

Especially after watching Fury 325 testing.

Anyway.....

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to go ride Fury 325! I guess, as put by Carowinds itself, you could say I have FuryFever!

• Like 4

Full story and 15 min video! Watch all the way through to see the new food options!

http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/rising/wilsons-world/Going-Up-325-Feet-with-Wilson-to-Check-Out-Carowinds-Newest-Ride-295734651.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Climbing 325 feet in the air and perched atop the new Fury 325, Wilson and General Manager, Mike Fehnel, had a wonderful early morning view of the Charlotte skyline as well as the park. The Fury 325 is the newest ride at Carowinds and is the world's tallest and fastest giga coaster.
  • Like 6