Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!

Carowinds just confirmed on Facebook that the season pass dining plan will work on passholder preview night which is 5 – 10 p.m on Friday night, March 27, the night before Carowinds officially opens to the public for the 2015 season.

• Like 3

Carowinds just confirmed on Facebook that the season pass dining plan will work on passholder preview night which is 5 10 p.m on Friday night, March 27, the night before Carowinds officially opens to the public for the 2015 season.

See also:

https://www.facebook.com/carowindspark/posts/10153144593368599?comment_id=10153146212208599&offset=0&total_comments=35

^ Oh, wow! It opens next week already. Has this off season has been going incredibly fast for anyone else or is it just me?

Yes, it has been going very fast for me too! The two longest months for me were November and December and they didn't feel dragged out at all! :)

• Like 7

Just checked out the Fury 325 webcam facing the underground dive and all I can say is Wow!.....

You HAVE to check out the "lightning bolt" lights striking back and forth under the tunnel! Amazing!

....On a somewhat related note....Lights have also been placed and aimed upwards at the support beams making them glow into the night.

Carowinds Webcams Page

• Like 5

I think that's kinda the idea. Corporate identity, same designers, and all. :)

Yep, there are definitely a lot of similarities between the improvements throughout the chain. Leviathan (or one of its predecessors?) started the massive entrance signage trend, Banshee improved it by adding fog and lights, and Fury 325 is repeating that. Just one example of the evolution of things. And of course both Carowinds' and Cedar Point's new entrances are crop circles. Aliens!

• Like 5

Link to source please.Or is it yours?

Someone posted it on Carowinds Connection; someone else later said that it was taken by Carowinds' public relations manager, Laresa Thompson, and posted on her Twitter account.

I think this is what you meant to post...

https://twitter.com/laresathompson/status/580184547054194688

Thanks, I don't have a Twitter account, and when I posted that I had to leave in just a few minutes and didn't have time to search for the original source.

• Like 1