A Normal KI PTR: 8/25/13

KI FANATIC 37

My friends and I went up to the park on Sunday to hang out and check out Banshee. We got there around 10:30 and bought our fast passes. (This was my first time buying a fast pass, it was great!)

After we got our passes we walked over to Flight Deck and took a quick ride on that and Invertigo. We then went over to Diamondback and rode it twice both in the back row, my favorite. We then went to The Beast and rode in the back seats. This was the most uncomfortable ride I had ever been on. It most have been the seat I was in because it was unbearable. We then rode Vortex and had lunch at Larossa's. After that we went over to Diamondback and rode it two more times, one in the back and one in the front (seeing a pattern here?). After that we went to Drop Tower back to back and rode Delirium back to back. We then took a small break for drinks and headed to FoF. It was a very good ride, but nothing special. Next, some of my friends took a break and three of us went on WindSeeker, I always feel like I am the only one who likes that ride. After that we went on a second ride on Vortex.

At this point I wanted to get my 100th ride on Diamondback, so we walked back over there and took two more rides on DB to get a total of 101, once again, both in the back. After this we were very tired and went to chill in Starbucks for a bit. Once we were cooled off we went to ride Adventure Express to get a good look at Banshees footers. We then walked around the park a it and went to the Eiffel Tower to get some pictures of Diamondback and Banshee. We were getting very tired so we took three more rides on Diamondback, one in the middle and one in the back, and one in the front. We then headed to Delirium to get a last look at Banshee before we headed out.

It was a fantastic day at the park and a great day to hang out with my friends.It was a little hot but the Fast Passes were great and I got to see a close up look at Banshee. I know I almost never do PTR's, and I know they are pretty bland, but I just wanted to share this trip. Thanks for reading guys!

Here are the pictures:

IMG_20130825_165326_zps35285b1e.jpg

20130825_180308_zps74412d4a.jpg

20130825_170705_zpsc0fb6b32.jpg

20130825_170353_zps4a5781c4.jpg

20130825_141238_zpse67ec0cc.jpg

I will end it will this picture. It looks like we are modeling for the Hangover 4 Movie!

3f5c5375-7bdf-4761-a9ae-a1cb3859203e_zps

• Like 10

Was Fast Lane even needed on Sunday? I was at CP and the park was on the slow side, I felt sorry for the ones who wasted Money on Fast Lane, as most rides were either walk on or less than a 30 minute wait. To me that isn't worth the extra money a Fast Lane cost.

I went up Sunday with my 2 boys and we walked on just about everything. Our longest wait of the day was about 10 minutes at Larosa's. That being said, the only think we/I didn't ride was FoF and FH - those were the longest lines (30-45 min) and I didn't want to make them wait when they are not tall enough to ride them. Probably the best time I've ever had at KI and some good QT with the boys.

• Like 2

It wasn't needed for Diamondback and some other high capacity rides, but that was the first time I was at the park this year. I wanted to get a alot out of it. That's the only reason we bought them.

It got a little bit more crowded around 2:00 PM.

Who cares what others think, you did what you wanted and had a great time!

• Like 1