New in 2014 at Cedar Point!

I really cant Belive that there bringing Surf Dog Style ride To Cedar Point. Im looking forward to riding the Lake Erie Eagles Because Kings Island Flying Eagles Was one of my fav rides. I do think this Midway Did need Improvments. The Light strands look Cool And i bet they got the idea from the Broadwalk at KBF. I Think frog hopper will clear up the midway and maybe in later years and a new attraction there. And Hotel Breakers, This im looking forward to. It will "spice" Up the Beach area. Looking Forward To 2014!

• Like 2

That video was absolute trash. If you didn't see the announcement video...save yourself.

I was hoping for a dark ride!

Maybe for 2015 they'll RMC Mean Streak. The locals hate the ride, the visitors hate the ride. Just re-vamp it already so I can ride it again.

They look like great additions for the family and Gemini's Midway really did need sprucing up.

This might compete with my brother's "Which park is better" award.

I think we can really start to see how Mr Quimet will rule the Empire, I for one am liking what I see.

Giving the family what they want, but also satisfying the thrill seekers.

• Like 1

So with CP getting a Flying Eagles.....Hmmmm maybe there is hope that one will come back to KI...

Looks like it's the new WindSeeker. Anyone else besides Knott's get one? Package deal perhaps?

Michigan's Adventure also received one this year. I can't help but now think that Dorney will be announcing one tomorrow as well. It definitely makes me more confident that we'll be seeing the return of the eagles to KI within the next couple of years.

Oh, and I love the new additions. They're just what the Point needed. Very close to what I was thinking. The only difference is that I thought they would be placed along the beach similar to WindSeeker. As for that announcement video... yeah. I wish I didn't watch it. Don: please, pretty pretty please, NEVER announce any addition that way.

• Like 2

The 2014 info page in case anyone hasn't seen it yet: https://www.cedarpoint.com/what-s-new/new-for-2014

It also has videos and renderings. I was surprised by the additions, but I'm very pleased. Not only will a boring, outdated midway get a breath of fresh life, but the park is starting to add more rides the entire family can go on together, and hopefully this is only the start. I have no complaints, and I even liked the family announcement video. I thought it was funny, unique, and memorable. Yes, it was a little over the top, but it was a cool idea and grabbed my attention and got me excited for next year.

Oh yeah, forgot to say that I now have Eagles at my home park.

Be jealous, all you KI fanboys! :)

• Like 6

Jr. Gemini, IMO, is great for really young kids. It just gives them a taste of what it's like to ride a coaster, and if they like it then they can go nearby and try out the more intense Woodstock Express. Jr. Gemini is what can start a kid's love for coasters. I don't see any need to get rid of it.

• Like 3

Jr. Gemini, IMO, is great for really young kids. It just gives them a taste of what it's like to ride a coaster, and if they like it then they can go nearby and try out the more intense Woodstock Express. Jr. Gemini is what can start a kid's love for coasters. I don't see any need to get rid of it.

I know that There changing Jr Gemini s name to something else now, they should build another kid coaster and make it a steel hybrid coaster for kids and name this one Jr Gemini. It would make more sense.