Is surf dog considered a coaster?

YoungStud

2 hours ago, NewD4y20 said:

Not a coaster to me but I still think it's a fun ride.  It would be nice if KI put a bigger one in the grown up section of the park.

It is considered a coaster to KI. I dont think another one would come to KI. I would like to see them eventually put another coaster in Planet Snoopy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see it as both. Flat ride, do to the nature of its look and how it runs, coaster as in its a "full circuit" look at Invertigo, technically starts off and ends the same by going back and forth. I know Invertigo is a coaster, but concept wise its similar im still on the verge Surf Dog is not a coaster  but i can see both ways. :) 

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2019 at 7:53 PM, nicescoot said:

I consider it a coaster based on the fact that the model is a Zamperla Skate Coaster. I try to call it strictly a "coaster" and not a "roller coaster" though since the only reason I call it one is that the word "coaster" is in the model name

I also have to add that Xtreeme Skyflier's ride model is known as a Sky Coaster.