RSVP For KIC's 10th Birthday Now!

BoddaH1994

Why is KI setting the rules for the RSVP

Because we're the one providing the opportunities that will be available on Sunday at no additional cost aside from park admission for KIC members.

Well good for you, hope all goes as planned....remember Fall Freak Out?

It's extremely nice of the park to put this event on for us at no cost. Let's make sure they know how much we appreciate it on Sunday!

This should go without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway: When you RSVP to an invitation, make sure you actually show up. If your plans change, let the event organizer know ASAP.

• Like 8

Guest KingsIslandPR

Why is KI setting the rules for the RSVP

Because we're the one providing the opportunities that will be available on Sunday at no additional cost aside from park admission for KIC members.

Well good for you, hope all goes as planned....remember Freak Out?

I do, which is why it is being done this way so we know exactly who RSVP'd for the event by the 5pm deadline on Friday.

• Like 5

It's extremely nice of the park to put this event on for us at no cost. Let's make sure they know how much we appreciate it on Sunday!

This should go without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway: When you RSVP to an invitation, make sure you actually show up. If your plans change, let the event organizer know ASAP.

I agree, it's a wonderful thing the park is doing, I just think that the KIC website could do a much better job of collecting names on a list and disseminating information to it's members.

I agree, it's a wonderful thing the park is doing, I just think that the KIC website could do a much better job of collecting names on a list and disseminating information to it's members.

For guests of this event, it doesn't matter who collects the names or who disseminates the information.

• Like 5

Actually, the quote used to quote me was only a portion of my post I made earlier and I was asking more...the first question was "is this a KIC event or a KI event"....that could have been answered easily, but the RSVP question was cherry picked from the questions, making it sound like I was angry...I'm not, I was just curious. At this point in time I really don't care one way or the other. I just felt that KIC had the capabilities of collecting the information and presenting it to KI, without a third party intervening. That's all....onward....

I thought I saw a post a few days ago that stated that minor children (those under 13) did not need to have an KIC account...

I are confuse-ed

That was originally the case, but since some people chose to abuse that leeway, it was taken away from us. :angry:

There are many on this site, as well as others, who wish to keep anonymous, for classified reasons of course.

Saying thanks and being grateful for such an event is the utter most least one could be to the park, they could of simply said nope from our "fiasco".

Thanks Don!

I thought I saw a post a few days ago that stated that minor children (those under 13) did not need to have an KIC account...

I are confuse-ed

That was originally the case, but since some people chose to abuse that leeway, it was taken away from us. :angry:

Grrr.. good thing I saw this then. We registered the day the info was posted.

We weren't 100% sure at the time if it was okay that our 6 yr old isn't registered, but then saw the post that minor children were fine.

I would have hated to have arrived on Sunday to find out we couldn't participate because Junior wasn't a member.

^ Ryan announced on Monday that only people with KICentral usernames may RSVP and attend. This includes people under 13.

Those under 13 cannot create their own accounts, per this site's terms of service to comply with COPPA. A parent or legal guardian should create and maintain this account, until the child turns 13.

You can include your children in your own RSVP e-mail, but the e-mail must include the first & last name and the KICentral username of each attendee, per the instructions in post #1. Remember that the cut-off is 5:00pm this Friday.

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

Check-in for those that RSVP by the 5pm deadline on Friday will take place after 11am at Guest Services. Park admission is required to enter the park and participate in the planned activities.

Schedule of activities:

11:00am: Check-in at guest services to pick up KIC lanyard

12:00pm-1:00pm: Q&A session with Reds third baseman Todd Frazier with Reds-related prize giveaways

12:00pm-4:00pm: Lights on tours available for two Haunt mazes, "Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror" and "Wolf Pack"

3:30pm: Reserved seating for Rock N' Roll Never Forgets in the Festhaus

4:30pm: Banshee construction tour

5:30pm: Diamondback behind the scenes video/photo opportunity

7:00pm: Q&A with Don Helbig in the International Street Restaurant (tentative)

8:00pm: Last rides of the summer on The Beast

8:20pm: Invitation to Banshee media day prize drawing (everyone participating automatically entered; must be present at the drawing to win)

• Like 15

^^^ Thanks for providing the schedule in advance! Looks great!

Just to note here, many of us are also interested in the Dollar Days lights-on tours of the Haunt mazes, Madam Fatale's Cavern of Terror and Wolf Pack. I'm guessing that many will head there after the Reds Q&A.

EDIT: I see the Haunt tours got added to the schedule; thanks!

Nice...I may skip out on a bit of the mid afternoon stuff to go grab lunch and stuff, it all depends, but this looks really awesome, and very exciting.

Few more days chaps :)

Just get a $1 got dog and call it a day. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 3