RSVP For KIC's 10th Birthday Now!

BoddaH1994

Check-in for those that RSVP by the 5pm deadline on Friday will take place after 11am at Guest Services. Park admission is required to enter the park and participate in the planned activities.

Schedule of activities:

11:00am: Check-in at guest services to pick up KIC lanyard

12:00pm-1:00pm: Q&A session with Reds third baseman Todd Frazier with Reds-related prize giveaways

3:30pm: Reserved seating for Rock N' Roll Never Forgets in the Festhaus

4:30pm: Banshee construction tour

5:30pm: Diamondback behind the scenes video/photo opportunity

7:00pm: Q&A with Don Helbig in the International Street Restaurant (tentative)

8:00pm: Last rides of the summer on The Beast

8:20pm: Invitation to Banshee media day prize drawing (everyone participating automatically entered; must be present at the drawing to win)

SO, that answers the question if Banshee Media Day will be conducted like Gatekeeper Media Day.

Guest KingsIslandPR

Check-in for those that RSVP by the 5pm deadline on Friday will take place after 11am at Guest Services. Park admission is required to enter the park and participate in the planned activities.

Schedule of activities:

12:00pm-1:00pm: Q&A session with Reds third baseman Todd Frazier with Reds-related prize giveaways

8:20pm: Invitation to Banshee media day prize drawing (everyone participating automatically entered; must be present at the drawing to win)

SO, that answers the question if Banshee Media Day will be conducted like Gatekeeper Media Day.

How does giving away an invitation to Banshee media day answer any questions?

• Like 7

Schedule of activities:

Well, WILL Banshee Media Day be conducted like Gatekeeper Media Day?

Guest KingsIslandPR

Gatekeeper was open to all enthusiasts, it sounds like Banshee's media day will be invite only.

Gatekeeper was not open to all enthusiasts. You had to be a member of select enthusiast organizations.

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

Schedule of activities:

Well, WILL Banshee Media Day be conducted like Gatekeeper Media Day

Some elements will be similar, others will be different.

Why are we talking about Banshee Media day details...just go and win the stuff, I'm sure all the plans aren't even worked on yet

Ya'll need to calm down...I guess my military side comes out...I just go with the flow, yes sir, and move on haha

I am perfectly calm.

I also am looking forward to the Banshee Construction Tour!

• Like 2

28 times? The person probably submitted the first one and started sending the rest when Don would not respond.

Then again said person possibly has Frontier's award winning internet! Times out 90% of the time.

Glad I don't live in Brown County anymore. Now I have Time Warner and their award winning internet!

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

28 times? The person probably submitted the first one and started sending the rest when Don would not respond.

It was stated there would not be a response until after 5pm on Friday.

• Like 1

Schedule of activities:

12:00pm-4:00pm: Lights on tours available for two Haunt mazes, "Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror" and "Wolf Pack"

Awesome line up Don

• Like 3

^

Project completed. Testing now underway.

(Not in response to anyone's posts here; just got bored and finished what I started on another thread. Feel free to use in case of trolls, or if a wet blanket is thrown over your new-coaster enthusiasm.) :ph34r:

• Like 6