RSVP For KIC's 10th Birthday Now!

BoddaH1994

Has anyone on here that has RSVP'd received an email back yet?

Im betting any return letters will be sent in the evening/nights, as I am quite sure Don has a rather full plate during the daytime/park open hours. Especially THIS weekend.

My guess is that no return messages will be sent until Friday evening after the deadline. That way Don can simply send a single email to everyone at once instead of having to send out dozens of emails one at a time.

• Like 4

I am being told that some people chose to abuse the system and RSVP for several friends or family members.

Per the park - due to this, only KIC members are allowed to RSVP and/or attend. You must have a valid username.

If you have RSVPed for more than one person and anyone can not match up with a username, then they must re-RSVP and include their usernames.

No exceptions.

• Like 5

They may not all be boneheaded. If they sent in an RSVP with multiple names because of an underage family member, a now-missing post from yesterday could have led them to believe it was ok to do.

//

Have fun everyone, I don't think this weekend will be one I can visit Kings Island.

• Like 4

I'm confused...Is this a KIC event or a KI event?

If it's a KIC event, why isn't KIC tracking and submitting the information to KI?

Why is KI setting the rules for the RSVP except to match user names to real names? Is this for future references?

Even ACE will allow you to bring unregistered members to an event, so it doesn't add up to me.

I'm not conspiratorial or angry, just confused.

• Like 2

Disco loves a good conspiracy theory - go do a search on a previous post where I thought things may go after the alleged trespassing that happened. This new RSVP system accomplishes some of what I thought may happen - at least for those so inclined to attend the event. Those that post and choose to keep their identity secret will now not attend - do the masses on this forum really know Terpy's real name and what he does?

Also, in reading the latest post from Bodda - and making an assumption - if you have children under 13, they are not welcome to attend as they cannot have a username per the TOS.

Maybe I missed it, but I have not seen it where it specifically said to break the TOS for children under 13. It could be inferred to do so, but with all the confusion of the changes to the RSVP process I think it should be written out how to handle this situation since many people on the original list did mention bringing kids.

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

Why is KI setting the rules for the RSVP

Because we're the one providing the opportunities that will be available on Sunday at no additional cost aside from park admission for KIC members.

• Like 26