KICentral "Signals"

fanofFirehawk

Some random person in line spouting off stats of the ride with or without people listening.

Met a very nice man in line for DB ERT and we were talking about all sorts of coaster stuff. Thought it might be someone from here, but I didn't have the guts to ask about KIC in person, unfortunately. Lol

• Like 2

Fanny Pack.

But seriously, when I worked at The Racer most people filled into the front of the station so if someone went into 5-2 I knew they know their stuff and a coaster shirt would be a good indicator too. I often would ask if they are enthusiasts and then what club or site they belonged to. I met oldiesman, Beastie1980, ohiocolts, and stashua123 this way just from operating dual at the back of The Racer station.

• Like 14

Fanny Pack.

But seriously, when I worked at The Racer most people filled into the front of the station so if someone went into 5-2 I knew they know their stuff and a coaster shirt would be a good indicator too. I often would ask if they are enthusiasts and then what club or site they belonged to. I met oldiesman, Beastie1980, ohiocolts, and stashua123 this way just from operating dual at the back of The Racer station.

Never knew I met you. :ph34r:

• Like 4

Fanny Pack.

They wouldn't let me print Fire-Beast-OF FEAR on my name tag. I tried, but did not succeed. So that might be the reason I appeared as my disguise known as Duncan.

• Like 5

Fanny Pack.

They wouldn't let me print Fire-Beast-OF FEAR on my name tag. I tried, but did not succeed. So that might be the reason I appeared as my disguise known as Duncan.

When did I meet you. Sorry can't remember.

As awesome as it'd be to go to the park to meet up with one person specifically (based on shirts, etc), is there anything that can be done/used universally for everyone across the site?

Knowing what other members look like helps a lot. (Study those group photos! :))

Other than that, pay attention to meet-up threads. Perhaps propose a time and location to meet, to increase the odds of finding each other.

So obviously wearing a KIC shirt, but what else could we do?

I wore one around the park all day today, but only thedevariouseffect and an inactive member who didn't tell me his username found me. Thedevariouseffect and I also met up with Ryan and Dane, but we spotted them.

As awesome as it'd be to go to the park to meet up with one person specifically (based on shirts, etc), is there anything that can be done/used universally for everyone across the site?

Knowing what other members look like helps a lot. (Study those group photos! :))

Other than that, pay attention to meet-up threads. Perhaps propose a time and location to meet, to increase the odds of finding each other.

So obviously wearing a KIC shirt, but what else could we do?

I wore one around the park all day today, but only thedevariouseffect and an inactive member who didn't tell me his username found me. Thedevariouseffect and I also met up with Ryan and Dane, but we spotted them.

I was at the park today and looked for anyone in a KIC shirt. didn't see you. :/

Well I am probably one of the few females out there wearing cargo shorts...I find them useful for carrying everything without having anything in my way or having to go put anything in a bin...

I also sometimes I wear a hat or have my hair down and wavy...always have black hair...and I am short! And like most of you, I enjoy spewing coaster facts in line to anyone who strikes up a conversation in line lol

I would love to meet some of you in person...seriously...it gets rather lonely not having too many enthusiast friends who share the same love of parks and coaster lore as I do :)

• Like 4