Chopping Block

fanofFirehawk

Hmm...I originally voted Timberwolf, but changed my mind a few minutes later to Action Theatre. From what I've heard, it's just not popular at all, so removing it would make some sense. In fact, most of these would make sense to be removed, save Boo Blasters...that ride, from what I understand, is actually pretty popular.

The only thing I want removed is the blacktop from the park, and more detail to Starlight, it could be great, but it's kinda...untouched

Why must people remove rides and stuff, just expand on what we have lol

Also permanant Ferbreze sprayers by X Base...always smells like guest illness and trash..one of the only things I don't like in the park

• Like 2

Congo falls is not that great of a water ride, doesnt get you that wet either, tear it down and build shoot the rapids 2 with extra restraints so now you will spend more time upside-down underwater. Just kidding, if they remove Congo falls and replace it with a flat ride, more off to the side and timber wolf can be converted into luminosity and that theatre would come back to life, i don't think many people know its there because its tucked behind Congo falls...

• Like 3

Why was the Eiffel Tower picked for KD and KI but International Street at CW has Wonder Mountain? The tower I understand, worlds fair usually have some sort of tower and a simple Skytower like Carowinds or Magic Mountain would have stuck out like a sore thumb. As far as 8

I-Street goes, why would you want more? Carowinds has a beautiful Plantation House as a admission gate but Paramount add art deco architecture to the park's "main street". Notice that PGA and PC were the only parks that they redid the entry plaza.

May I request a none of the above, especially since we got the official word from the park on this topic. Of course one day there will be a reason to remove a ride for some reason, but who knows when that will be!

I also do not see anything happening with ET. Current management seems to enjoy and maintain what nostalgia is left of the park (I am glad) and making any changes to ET would change that. I would mark that off as not happening any time soon either!

• Like 2

May I request a none of the above, especially since we got the official word from the park on this topic. Of course one day there will be a reason to remove a ride for some reason, but who knows when that will be!

I also do not see anything happening with ET. Current management seems to enjoy and maintain what nostalgia is left of the park (I am glad) and making any changes to ET would change that. I would mark that off as not happening any time soon either!

I respect what your saying about Mr. Helbig saying nothing is leaving in the foreseeable future. Its like a coach, people ask him if he's leaving to go somewhere else and he says no then the next day he's at a press conference announcing it. We won't find out about anything till its announced or construction has started.

• Like 1