Nickelodeon Mega Mess A Mania

BoddaH1994

I saw the show my first time at Kings Island. I was 10. The best part about Nick was they knew how to relate to kids and create a world they loved. Unfortunately Peanuts (while children themselves) don't relate to kids at all, except for snoopy. All children love fluffy dogs.

I bet Paramount never expected that same theater would home a Halloween maze.

Before they let Snoopy into the house, the kids used to have fun...

Winning comment right there!

• Like 1

^ That's still there, known as Snoopy's Splash Dance.

I hate, absolutely hate that layout. Lets see, kid goes in one side, comes out the opposite side, and gets thru quicker than most parents can walk around the attraction to meet them at the other side. Oh and if you walk around to the left, and your kid exits to the left, how long do you circle around looking for your kid? What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 3

this brings back so many memories. I miss the kids area being Nick themed. I just don't feel like kids today relate to snoopy at all. heck most kids don't even know who the peanuts are.

Please say you didn't just call them "The Peanuts".

I find it pretty funny that they named a ride after "Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown", which...isn't available anywhere except from VHS collectors.

this brings back so many memories. I miss the kids area being Nick themed. I just don't feel like kids today relate to snoopy at all. heck most kids don't even know who the peanuts are.

Please say you didn't just call them "The Peanuts".

I find it pretty funny that they named a ride after "Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown", which...isn't available anywhere except from VHS collectors.

It can also be found on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWarspuzPU and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGsZPU2VrZY

Does anyone remember the walk up attraction that slimed people by having two people standing side by side with two separate pipes overhead and then pulling on a rope and the "slime" would come down on only one person? If I recall correctly, there was no way to determine which pipe the slime would come out of and there was no pattern to determine which one would be next. Anyone remember? Bonus points for the people who can tell me where it was and whats there now.

• Like 2

Does anyone remember the walk up attraction that slimed people by having two people standing side by side with two separate pipes overhead and then pulling on a rope and the "slime" would come down on only one person? If I recall correctly, there was no way to determine which pipe the slime would come out of and there was no pattern to determine which one would be next. Anyone remember? Bonus points for the people who can tell me where it was and whats there now.

If I remember correctly, it was close to or part of the Green Slime Zone in the kids area and not too far from the Nickelodeon Theater. Snoopy's Splash Dance is there now, which is not too far from what is now known as the Peanuts Playhouse.

I hate, absolutely hate that layout. Lets see, kid goes in one side, comes out the opposite side, and gets thru quicker than most parents can walk around the attraction to meet them at the other side. Oh and if you walk around to the left, and your kid exits to the left, how long do you circle around looking for your kid? What could possibly go wrong?

I feel the exact same way. My daughter loves it but she is only allowed if my wife and I are both there to watch her easier.

• Like 1

I feel the exact same way. My daughter loves it but she is only allowed if my wife and I are both there to watch her easier.

Same here, if I was at the park w/ just my son and no one else, I'd never let him do that thing.