BANSHEE CREATURE ON BANSHEE CAM!

thoe124

I shouldn't have involved myself in such a topic but to end discussion before it starts....

No, it is not a Banshee, It is a light. No, the coaster will not really be "haunted by a Banshee", because it simply is "Banshee".

If the lights that Kings Island uses at night are now referred to as "Banshees" then I guess Kings Island has a whole bunch of them.

• Like 5

Come to the light.

Walk in to the light.

(Someone needs to read the Terms of Service about excessive punctuation. And spamming the forums by rapidly posting three posts when the first could have been edited...that user should be glad this isn't Point Buzz...his posts would be removed, he would get a vacation if he was lucky and thrown out if not).

• Like 8

Will you all come on in? Gather round.

There is no death. There is only a transition to a different sphere of consciousness. Banshee is not like those she's with. She is a living presence in their spiritual earthbound plain. They are attracted to the one thing about her that is different from themselves - her life-force. It is very strong. It gives off its own illumination. It is a light that implies life and memory of love and home and earthly pleasures, something they desperately desire but can't have anymore. Right now, she's the closest thing to that, and that is a terrible distraction from the real LIGHT that has finally come for them. You understand me?

These souls, who for whatever reason are not at rest, are also not aware that they have passed on. They're not part of consciousness as we know it. They linger in a perpetual dream-state, a nightmare from which they can not awake. Inside the spectral light is salvation, a window to the next plain. They must pass through this membrane where friends are waiting to guide them to new destinies. Banshee must help them cross over, and she will only hear her mother's voice. Now hold on to yourselves. There's one more thing. A terrible presence is in there with her. So much rage, so much betrayal, I've never sensed anything like it.

I don't know what hovers over this park, but it was strong enough to punch a hole into this world and take your S.O.B away from you. It keeps Banshee very close to it and away from the spectral light. It LIES to her, it tells her things only a child could understand. It has been using her to restrain the others.

To her, it simply IS another child.

To us.... it is The Beast.

Now, let's go get your coaster.

• Like 7

And, off in the distance, I hear the rolling thunder.

The day will come.

Do not ask for whom the thunder rolls.

It rolls for thee.

And just like that....

Those were the days, my friend

We thought they'd never end.

But they did.

Enjoy today...a present.

Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Terp, who today enjoyed a coaster from 1917, a Giant one...a wild one...with grease, no less. And airtime galore. Miller. Schmeck. Charlie Dinn. "Please sir, do not lower your restraint. I will do that." And so it was.

A diversion.

Or was it?

• Like 7

Come to the light.

Walk in to the light.

(Someone needs to read the Terms of Service about excessive punctuation. And spamming the forums by rapidly posting three posts when the first could have been edited...that user should be glad this isn't Point Buzz...his posts would be removed, he would get a vacation if he was lucky and thrown out if not).

Idk how to edit on tapatalk!
  • Like 1