Banshee Screaming Contest

malem

Sounds like an ADA violation...they should be able to reasonably accommodate anyone who must wear glasses to board and disembark from any ride....it could be unsafe to do so without the appropriate eyewear.

Also, let's say you are required to remove glasses on a coaster (let's say Ghost Rider). At that point, you cannot see well enough to read posted signage. You stupidly decide to stand up, and you fall to your death. Since they would not allow you to wear glasses (and in so doing, rendered you unable to read the sign) then is the park legally liable for your death in the almost certain lawsuit that would follow?

Also, to be a bit less morbid and bring this topic back on topic:

• Like 1

^

Prescription Ski goggles?

That would make Terp look like this mess...and I think he'd rather not look like this...nor hopefully anyone else here on this board...We finally rid one member of the dreaded man car stealing fanny pack..

3ufghy.jpg

I happen to find that look quite dashing. I rock the big black glasses, myself. I think I look like a Rok Stah!

• Like 3

Guest KingsIslandPR

Video: A look at some of the contestants from this past Friday night's "Scream Like a Banshee" competition for a chance to win a trip for two (2) to L.A.

• Like 8