Ride Survey Results

IcarusLives

I received the results of the ride survey this morning (not sure when everyoe else got them) and a long coaster with high speed and inversions is the top choice for a new ride. There was a part that said the results from the survey will determine what is built next year and the years to follow.

I doubt this will mean a coaster for next year but it does show that PKI is listening to their customers.

If they don`t get a coaster next year, so what? They already have a large collection of coasters to enjoy. They also have added some awesome flat rides in the past two seasons. PKI doesn`t build just roller coasters. I don`t understand why you aren`t renewing your pass just because they aren`t adding a new coaster next year. True, it would be nice to have a new coaster next year. But would you rather wait a year to get a better coaster, then get one next year and it be only a mediocre ride? I`m sure that PKI knows when they`re going to install a new coaster. Until then, they will continue to add attractions that the public thoroughly enjoys, like this year`s additions.

If they don`t get a coaster next year, so what? They already have a large collection of coasters to enjoy. They also have added some awesome flat rides in the past two seasons. PKI doesn`t build just roller coasters. I don`t understand why you aren`t renewing your pass just because they aren`t adding a new coaster next year. True, it would be nice to have a new coaster next year. But would you rather wait a year to get a better coaster, then get one next year and it be only a mediocre ride? I`m sure that PKI knows when they`re going to install a new coaster. Until then, they will continue to add attractions that the public thoroughly enjoys, like this year`s additions.

O.K. I first went up to King's Island and bought a pass for the 2001 season. I enjoyed that season a lot. Why? Because everything was new to me and I had to tackle my fear of getting on these things. Hell, I didn't get on Drop Zone until this year. The 2001 season me and my friend must of went up their at least 15 times that year. I dunno maybe not that many but it seemed like a lot. Then the 2002 season came. I know I went up to PKI a max of 4 times. Somewhere a long them lines it just hit me. This place is stright up boring. So, I vowed not to get a pass for the next season (this season). Well, the season begain and my friends kept telling me to get a pass and so I did. Every time I go up there no a days, as soon as I hit the parking lot I want to go home. I just hate the place. I like places with good atmostphere and for some reason pki's atmostphere is't good to me. I don't know why. But it isn't. So, the reason I won't get a pass for next season is simple. There will be no new coaster. Whice will mean, again nothing new and all the same rides that were packed this year will be packed again next year. That includes Delirium, my new favorite ride in the park (funny I was so against Tomb Raider and Dilirium and they a long with Drop Zone have become my favorite things to ride in the park).

Edited by Solid Snake

Im with Solid on this. Screw the flat rides we don't need them. Pki needs a coaster. And its boring when you go there now theres nothing there. I think im gonna go to Cedar Point all next year because there is no point to go to PKi next year if they don't get a coaster.

If you are just going to complain about the park and say you aren't going to get a pass to KI next... who cares. Don't get one, don't come to the park cause you'll probably be the reason someone else has a bad experience cause you are complaining about stuff and they start to look at everything negatively as well. Stop telling us you aren't going to get a pass. You've told us a million times.

Anyways... what is everyone's thoughts on the results of the survey... not whether or not you are going to get a pass.

Edited by beastfreak

Thanks for getting back on topic, Beastfreak.

Spinning rides, motion simulators, and VR rides also scored high on the survey. I was pleased to see that. I would love to see ride similar to Spiderman at IOA, which is my all time favorite ride. I was surprised by how high inversions scored on the survey. Most coasters built over the past years haven't had a lot of inversions.

Also, I meant to provide a link to the survey page but I forgot. Sorry.

**IMPORTANT**

I deleted half this thread because it was senseless bickering about what is a clone and what isn't. If you want to talk about clones, start another topic, which I would probably close anyways because everyone would fight about it. (Though if you search I've already explained every ride that is a clone and what isn't in another topic)

This topic is about the survey results. Stick to it or it will be closed.

Okay, I know this is off topic but I have to say it before I yell at my computer:

Solid Snake: STAY OUT OF THE PARK. I dont want your trash in a great place like PKI. You whine and moan because PKI isnt getting a coaster. Live with it. PKI knows exactly what the GENERAL PUBLIC wants from the park. Just because its not what you want doesnt mean that you just sit there and moan about it.

Sorry now back on topic:

I will find out if those are the surveys that they take in the park or not, but during last season one of my friends took a survey that was given to 25 people in the park about weither or not to put a wild mouse or Delirium into where Delirium is right now. You see the results.

ok i'm sure we'd all like a coaster for next year but it's most likely we aren't gonna get one. we'll have to wait for one i guess. it's only been 3 years since SoB and they have put in RaR since then. also TR:TR and Delirium are 2 awesome rides and they're new. my point is that there's more to a FAMILY park than coasters.

as for the two of you who are complaining about PKI being a sucky park.. if you don't like it then why are you on a pki FAN site. you HATTERS can go somewhere else.