What is your seat of choice on Kings Island's coasters?

Hoeter

Banshee, last row

Diamondback, anywhere but I prefer the last row of any car with the single seat on each side since it feels more open.

Racer, middle row of any car to get a non wheel seat

Beast, last row

The Bat, front row

Backlot Stunt Coaster, front row

Vortex, first half of the train, front row of one of those cars

Flying Ace Aerial Chase, anywhere

Woodstock's Express, anywhere

Adventure Express, middle row of any car to get a non wheel seat

Flight of Fear, last car either row

• Like 1

Steel: front or back, unless I've been in a line forever, then it don't really matter

The only one I'll "park bench" is Invertigo. I've yet to ride it in the middle, but man that coaster almost just make me sick on either end.

Wood: preferably any seat not over the wheels. But still the front or back if I can.

I can't really specify seat numbers. So far I can't grasp 5-1, 4-2 or anything like that. So I'll just go with the generic answers for now.

I can't really specify seat numbers. So far I can't grasp 5-1, 4-2 or anything like that. So I'll just go with the generic answers for now.

A number like X-Y means car number X, counting from the front of the train, and row number Y within that car. So 5-1 means front row of the fifth car, while 4-2 means second row of the fourth car. 1-1 is the front row of the entire train.

On Banshee, since there is only one row per car and four seats per row, the Y is sometimes used to identify an individual seat, counting from the loading gate (left) side. So 8-1, in that usage, would be back row, far left side, while 8-4 (my favorite seat) would be back row, far right side. However, it's more common to just say "row 8, far right side" than it is to say "8-4".

Does that make sense?

• Like 1