Flats

fanofFirehawk

One nice thing about flat rides is they free up some of the congestion in other lines. I would love to see some classics with a new take. Like take a Zipper but without cages and with Banshee like seats/restraints. A Whip that swings both ways like presented as a concept by www.gordonrides.com. A first-gen Intamin Drop Tower with a loop and magnetic braking. A WindSeeker with inward/outward maybe even rotating seats. A Der'Spinnin Keggers type ride with mini discs of outward facing seats. A Ferris Wheel of extreme nature adding restraints and great speed maybe to the point of inverting. I could go on...

• Like 4

Bucket wheels are great ^^

I'd like some flats behind the tower to bring more people towards the carousel and along the path between BLSC and Diamondback.

Use the tower gardens for something maybe.. Get some more food stands along those paths aswell.. reopen the old fruit smoothie shack..

This is where I feel is most dead in the park.

Starlight Spectacular, I feel, has had it's run and the only worthwhile additions are the trees with lights and the tower being lit up. Everything else looks tacky and weird.

• Like 3

However Terp Wheelie at SFOG was not a Huss. It was Schwarzkopf (sp?) and it now lives on nicely at Fun Spot in Orlando. KK's is also being fixed up though I'm unaware of it's manufacturer.

I will say while the Huss ones do come closer to a 90° tilt I enjoy the Schwartzkopf version better.

Indeed. You win today's cookie. But it's Schwarzkopf. (your first spelling).

• Like 3

I want to see a Musik Express or the return of the Bayern Kurve.

But if we get a Musik express, I DON'T want them to use the speed that CP uses for the Super Himalaya. That was boring. The Musik Express at Kennywood is awesome, and easily two or three times faster.

Speaking of Kennywood, I would LOVE to see a flying coaster! (Not to be confused with a flying roller coaster, which we already have and it is entirely different).

For those unfamiliar with the Flying Coaster, here is footage of the only one currently operating in the world:

• Like 4